Hi guys funny story, me and my wife were at our local Wallmart shopping today. So to pass the time while she was shopping I decided to go
    and play with the Q10 on display. They had both the Q10 and the Zed out in front which is nice to see, and both where running
    not dummy phones. Great opportunity for me to play with both phones side by side an compare the typing and flow of the phones.
    Let me tell you I was having a lot of fun, maybe to much fun because I guess I was talking to myself. So to give everyone a clearer picture
    in my Wallmart ,the phones are displayed out front the Iphone , Samsung and Blackberrys all side by side. So not knowing it right beside me was a guy playing around with a Galaxy S4. Now like I said I was all giddy having fun playing around with the browser and just going off about how fast the phone was.
    (The typing is really great too)I was talking and talking so finally I think the guy had enough because he slammed the phone he was playing with down
    and flipped me the bird. So a long story short sorry Samsung shopper guy this phone is just to dame fast!!!!!!!
    Affie36 likes this.
    05-18-13 10:41 PM
    Or maybe he was just tired of hearing you talk so conspicuously to yourself. Albeit still not a very normal reaction, but definitely seems more likely than your assumption.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    pmachado, mikeo007 and garnok like this.
    05-18-13 11:02 PM
    Or maybe he was just tired of hearing you talk so conspicuously to yourself. Albeit still not a very normal reaction, but definitely seems more likely than your assumption.
    Like I said I didn't realize I was talking to myself, but I still got a chuckle from his reaction. That being said he looked really frustrated that I was enjoying the phone so much.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    05-18-13 11:27 PM