i have been been addicted to crackberry's since the 8320 came out and have pretty much had all the best blackberry's from the bold 9000 to my latest the torch. looking at whats coming out from RIM lately really put a sour taste in my mouth and really dont understand why they are going the route of apple and updating their phones to the minimum amount they can and adding different #s and putting them out on the market soo quickly. i decided that i would take the plunge and see what androids are about and im not going to lie but they are by far superior phones. believe me when i looked at them i was critical like you will be when reading my post but wow!!! the apps alone destroy bb not to mention full 1080p and etc. anyway i bought the HTC Sensation 4G and im in love! blackberry will always be in my heart but until they smarten up i will have to say good bye
    07-07-11 07:32 PM
    07-07-11 07:35 PM
    Better put your flame suit on because BB die hards will laugh at your battery life which means tha the superior hardware means nothing. lol.
    07-07-11 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD