This "classic" doesn't look nearly as sexy as the one it's apparently modeled after. The Passport was intriguing at first and I soon came to like the design, yet this monstrosity is still as unappealing as the first day I saw pics of it. Put a tool belt and metal band on the Q10 and the result would be very much sexier.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 03:28 AM
    This "classic" doesn't look nearly as sexy as the one it's apparently modeled after. The Passport was intriguing at first and I soon came to like the design, yet this monstrosity is still as unappealing as the first day I saw pics of it. Put a tool belt and metal band on the Q10 and the result would be very much sexier.

Posted via CB10
    Yes those 3.1 inch screened devices would be flying off the shelves. People do not buy physical keyboard phones because they are sexy. They buy them because they are more comfortable with the keyboard and want phone buttons.
    10-16-14 07:48 AM
    No they can't just replace it as gone will be the BIS and there are many adjustments to be made, it's basically starting fresh with a new platform. It's in no way a plug and play replacement.

Looking around EBay and local Gumtree I see the 9900 still commanding high prices second hand, not far off the Q10 actually.

Another few months and the Q10 will be cheaper then the 9900 I bet.
    Would you buy a used Q10 that may have or might soon have the dreaded double typing disease ? I am keeping my 9900 as a keepsake.
    10-16-14 07:57 AM
    Bla1ze just posted new photos and I must say I am liking the look of it now. Will have to check one out in person. I am an LCD fan, so that and the bigger screen is worth some consideration.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    10-16-14 07:59 AM
    Would you buy a used Q10 that may have or might soon have the dreaded double typing disease ? I am keeping my 9900 as a keepsake.
    I sold my Q10 lol, there's no way I would buy one second hand.
    10-16-14 09:15 AM
    Not all companies use BIS. One of my suppliers use BlackBerry' s , around a dozen phones and my girlfriends company did use BlackBerry's, about 40 phones , neither used BIS. I don't know for sure but I think it's common for small companies without IT departments to just hand out phones on the company contract without BIS and replace them as needed. Why would a delivery guy need to be on BIS , just an extra cost.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 10:54 AM
    Q10 parts bin
    10-16-14 11:56 AM
    Not all companies use BIS. One of my suppliers use BlackBerry' s , around a dozen phones and my girlfriends company did use BlackBerry's, about 40 phones , neither used BIS. I don't know for sure but I think it's common for small companies without IT departments to just hand out phones on the company contract without BIS and replace them as needed. Why would a delivery guy need to be on BIS , just an extra cost.

Posted via CB10
    BIS =/= BES

No BIS, no mobile internet, no BBM right?

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    10-16-14 04:58 PM
    Sorry, i don't get it. Is an non removeable battery "classic"?

That's unclassic.

I love my Q5 but What if the battery losing capacity After 1 or 2 years (which is normal) and i want replace it? Or,even worst battery dies?

Easy to do?

Z10 (red) OS 10.2.2.1531 Q5 (red) OS 10.3.0.1418
    Dude all you have to do is have the battery replaced it is really not a big deal

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    10-16-14 07:50 PM
    BIS =/= BES

No BIS, no mobile internet, no BBM right?

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    You're doing it wrong.

BIS != BES.

BB10 doesn't have/need BIS.
    10-16-14 08:26 PM
35 12