Z30 has actually lot of goddies in place
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-20-13 05:47 AM
    I hope bb survives
    09-20-13 05:48 AM
    OTG is nice, but I wouldn't get broken up about it. If you have SD card support, what's the big deal? Precisely -- the fact that only up to 32GB SD cards are supported on the Z10. I'd be far more worked up about that than not being able to dangle a dongle with a flash drive from my USB port. I use OTG from time to time on my Nexus 10 because it "only" has 32GB internal storage, but it's hardly something I can't live without.
    09-20-13 05:53 AM
    OTG is nice, but I wouldn't get broken up about it. If you have SD card support, what's the big deal? Precisely -- the fact that only up to 32GB SD cards are supported on the Z10. I'd be far more worked up about that than not being able to dangle a dongle with a flash drive from my USB port. I use OTG from time to time on my Nexus 10 because it "only" has 32GB internal storage, but it's hardly something I can't live without.
    Ummm....
    No, my 64GB card works without a problem.
    Where do you get your infos from?

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-20-13 06:09 AM
    USB OTG is useful for so much more than just flash drives. I use it nearly everyday and don't think I even own a flash drive. I use my phone's data connection to download updated files for the day and then load them on to two different devices that don't have their own WiFi or data connection. That saves me from having to turn on my PC to do 30 seconds of work. Something I used to do every morning almost until my Nexus 4 got USB host mode.
    09-20-13 06:21 AM
    You don't have it => rant
    You have it => rant

Just pretend it does not exist ?
    #easyLife
    09-20-13 06:31 AM
    ... lol AirDrop? A USB stick plugs into anything and NFC is fairly standard as well. My friends have all kinds of devices and as a file sharing solution AirDrop fixes nothing for us. Well done BB for developing things that work cross-platform. More please
    09-20-13 06:55 AM
    Yeah we got it lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 07:05 AM
    A product manager was doing a presentation down here in SA and one of the cool features that he demonstrated was that he actually connected a mouse to his phone and was controlling the phone through the mouse....pretty cool indeed
    09-20-13 07:29 AM
    Not to upset as I am sure I would only use it once to see how it works, I use my phone more as a usb drive so having an extra thumb drive is redundant for me
    09-20-13 07:30 AM
    Ummm....
    No, my 64GB card works without a problem.
    Where do you get your infos from?

Posted via CB10
    Um, from a dumpy little company in some place called Waterloo, Ontario:

BlackBerry Z10 Specs - BlackBerry Touch Screen Display Specs - US

USB OTG is useful for so much more than just flash drives. I use it nearly everyday and don't think I even own a flash drive. I use my phone's data connection to download updated files for the day and then load them on to two different devices that don't have their own WiFi or data connection. That saves me from having to turn on my PC to do 30 seconds of work. Something I used to do every morning almost until my Nexus 4 got USB host mode.
    Yes, you're so right. I'm used to it on the Nexus 10, where most I know use it for playing media off of flash drives.
    09-20-13 07:45 AM
    Um, from a dumpy little company in some place called Waterloo, Ontario:

BlackBerry Z10 Specs - BlackBerry Touch Screen Display Specs - US

Yes, you're so right. I'm used to it on the Nexus 10, where most I know use it for playing media off of flash drives.
    Doesn't change the fact of you being wrong.
    There you go:

Attachment 203706

You see the 59.3 GB? That's my 64GB micro sd card.
    Well, I actually have two of them, and both work.
    I may quote you again:

If you have SD card support, what's the big deal? Precisely -- the fact that only up to 32GB SD cards are supported on the Z10. I'd be far more worked up about that than not being able to dangle a dongle with a flash drive from my USB port.
    09-20-13 07:50 AM
    Last I remember the Z10 supports up to 64 GB SD card

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 08:03 AM
    It does support 64gb. Just like any memory card it just has to be formatted correctly.
    Using a 64GB microSD card on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone | CrackBerry.com
    09-20-13 09:13 AM
    After not having Miracast, this is the next big let down as an early adopter.
    It gets harder and harder to not get upset about BlackBerry.

Just so I understand the reason:
    Is it planned obsolescence or is there an actual reason for that?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry if this was already answered... But the Z and Q don't have power going to their usb ports, so it's a hardware thing
    09-20-13 10:35 PM
40 12