Sooooo..blackberry will only listen to us if we post in their forums...-img_20151204_064135.png

It said they listened to the forums for the priv. I immediately thought, "DEFINITELY NOT CRACKBERRY!!!!", I click on the link and it's the official BlackBerry forum. The one where they post like once a year and the same 2 people answer your questions.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 08:47 AM
    All in to go to the official BlackBerry forum and complain about switching to android. Lol!

Posted via CB10
    CatDaddy and silversmith75 like this.
    12-04-15 08:48 AM
    It said they listened to the forums for the priv. I immediately thought, "DEFINITELY NOT CRACKBERRY!!!!"
    Well duh, they'd like to keep their sanity.
    kvndoom and paulwallace1234 like this.
    12-04-15 09:32 AM
    Great so let's tell them we want premium bb10 all touch and see what happens

Posted via CB10
    silversmith75 and shaleem like this.
    12-04-15 09:41 AM
    LOL. The official forum where I used to go to ask for help before ending up back here for advice that actually works?

BlackBerry should pay Crackberry for tech support.

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and werkregen like this.
    12-04-15 11:12 AM
    Great so let's tell them we want premium bb10 all touch and see what happens

Posted via CB10
    You can use the BlackBerry Priv as an all-touch device if you choose. The physical keyboard is hidden away out of sight, out of mind if you are hate physical keyboards. There is no reason to release another smartphone specifically without a physical keyboard.
    12-04-15 11:18 AM
    You can use the BlackBerry Priv as an all-touch device if you choose. The physical keyboard is hidden away out of sight, out of mind if you are hate physical keyboards. There is no reason to release another smartphone specifically without a physical keyboard.
    Except he asked for a BB10 powered device.... and pretty sure he is aware that isn't going to happen. Think he was just pointing out that BlackBerry hasn't listened to their "fans' for a long time.

As for the PRIV... I think many would like to see how much dropping the keyboard might cut the price down. As it is clear something has driven up the cost on the PRIV to way above what the market is going to accept.
    shaleem likes this.
    12-04-15 11:22 AM
    The people (fans) asked for a slider. They got a slider, yes it's running Android but it's a BlackBerry Android. Made by BlackBerry, it's still a BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 07:05 AM
    The people (fans) asked for a slider. They got a slider, yes it's running Android but it's a BlackBerry Android. Made by BlackBerry, it's still a BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    I asked for an slider? I can't remember that.
    I asked for an full touch flagship to replace my Z30.
    It's an BlackBerry, but only on the outside.
    The inside it's pure Droid, no BlackBerry.

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    howarmat likes this.
    12-05-15 08:28 AM
    I asked for an slider? I can't remember that.
    I asked for an full touch flagship to replace my Z30.
    It's an BlackBerry, but only on the outside.
    The inside it's pure Droid, no BlackBerry.

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    The inside is pure blackberry, due to the hardware and all the inbuilt hardware security. Please use your brain, Blackberry doesn't have to build phones for only one individual, if you want one of those prepare to pay mega bucks! Lmao

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 10:16 AM
    Except he asked for a BB10 powered device.... and pretty sure he is aware that isn't going to happen. Think he was just pointing out that BlackBerry hasn't listened to their "fans' for a long time.

As for the PRIV... I think many would like to see how much dropping the keyboard might cut the price down. As it is clear something has driven up the cost on the PRIV to way above what the market is going to accept.
    The BlackBerry Priv price would not have dropped for an all-touch smartphone if the company had released it instead of with the physical keyboard. Stop trying to kid yourself or anybody else.
    fschmeck likes this.
    12-05-15 01:10 PM
    Are you sure they aren't talking about the beta boards?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-09-15 03:33 AM