? Any winners or did the stop it..? Seems like it kinda fell of and now you get a unlock code for the bold...?
    11-07-08 12:03 PM
    Patience - it takes quite a bit of time to go over 3000+ entries. Kevin will post about it soon enough ..
    11-07-08 12:49 PM
    lmao.. oh yeah, right!
    11-07-08 02:37 PM
    Here's the inside scoop. Little did they know what people were willing to do. Once they read what some people said they would do they realized most of it was illeagle even in west virginia let alone the rest of the world. Just what my local rep told me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 03:36 PM
    That's what I heard, over 3000 entries!! WOW!! But, I hope they take my idea serious since it isn't illegal where I can do mine. I just hope I get picked. Seems I wake up every day now checking my blackberry and email messages, answering machine and doing the same thing all day to see if I won LOL!!!

How addictive is that!?!?!?
    11-07-08 03:55 PM
    Ya know what, if Kevin needs help, he can send some to me and I'll gladly help him go through them all. I'll be fairly objective and neutral! *wink wink*
    11-07-08 03:57 PM
    Ya know what, if Kevin needs help, he can send some to me and I'll gladly help him go through them all. I'll be fairly objective and neutral! *wink wink*
    Noooo Doubt!!! me too
    11-08-08 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD