Aaah, so you save 2 seconds opening up messages. That is more productive. What do you do with that 2 seconds you gained?
    2 seconds for every single message turns out to be quite a lot when you are messaging multiple times a day 24/7.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 09:29 AM
    2 seconds for every single message turns out to be quite a lot when you are messaging multiple times a day 24/7.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what I wanted to say!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 10:15 AM
    The BlackBerry Hub is more than just "one inbox". Other mobile operating systems do unified notification center as well.

What is unique about BlackBerry Hub is that it negates the need to open and close separate messaging apps such as Facebook, text messaging, email services, twitter, BBM, etc. You can reply/send and open any message from the hub itself without opening and closing these separate apps. This means you do not spend your time opening and closing the common communication apps. And you also get a more unified experience for your messaging since all the different communication apps get a same interface.

This is why it feels so antiquated when I see people on other operating systems installing and even paying extra money for separate "email app", and have separate home screen icons for text message, bbm, and other messaging apps.

Posted via CB10
    Still dont get it, I never feel spending my time by opening separate apps since I find newest updates in the homepage.
    03-24-15 10:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Let's say 50 messages a day which is 100 seconds. What would you do with that 1 min 40 seconds that you saved? Even if it's 100 messages that's only 3 1/2 minutes. There's a lot of dead time during the day so that time saved will simply be clumped with those wasted moments
    03-24-15 10:37 AM
    Let's say 50 messages a day which is 100 seconds. What would you do with that 1 min 40 seconds that you saved? Even if it's 100 messages that's only 3 1/2 minutes. There's a lot of dead time during the day so that time saved will simply be clumped with those wasted moments
    I would rather not waste my time.
    03-24-15 10:40 AM
    Still dont get it, I never feel spending my time by opening separate apps since I find newest updates in the homepage.
    I never did feel like spending my time by opening separate apps.... until I started not opening separate apps with BlackBerry Hub.
    03-24-15 10:45 AM
    They are not. I owned the Q10 and tried the Z10. Q5 battery > Q10 battery > Z10 battery. Gaming on Q5 quicker than on Q10. Q5 screen > Q10 screen. Double-typing issues or keyboard issues are NOT present. It has miracast,fm radio and wifi direct, which make it > Z10......... What are your points? Except for internal storage, that's the best BB10 legacy device. Yes, I'm calling them 'legacy devices' cause nowaday a 2 year products its already considered 'old'...

Posted via CB10
    The Q5 is a great and very unappreciated phone. My wife has one and lives it. I would still pick my Z30 but typing on hers is sweeet!

Jakemeister
    smart548 likes this.
    03-24-15 04:02 PM
    Its pointless to argue this point. You get the same argument from people who say that not having a home button saves time when a swipe up is still an action you have to do. Having the Hub is more of a convenience feature if you want all of your messages in one place. Until its better integrated in apps I still find it spotty anyway. Sometimes I get LinkedIn Notifications in the Hub, sometimes I don't. And many Android apps don't even work with the hub anyway so the time saving feature is kind of null and void if you ask me.
    RH1Pearl likes this.
    03-24-15 05:35 PM
    I like the Sony, but I use a Classic.

Haters gonna hate!

From a Classic
    03-24-15 05:47 PM
    I never did feel like spending my time by opening separate apps.... until I started not opening separate apps with BlackBerry Hub.
    Productive inbox? I mean it offers you to reply without opening the apps because it only allows you to open 8 apps (at maximum) in active frame
    Last edited by JosevuN3; 03-26-15 at 11:04 AM.
    03-24-15 06:07 PM
    OK I like blackberry but the z3 is a better phone then the classic, voting for the classic makes the results really less meaningful.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 09:34 PM
    http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/03...-madness-2015/

Now it's time to vote for the Passport!

Let's have two BlackBerries for the finals

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    03-24-15 11:49 PM
37 12