I'm thinking of switching my Torch for an i4, and pay the 119 for it. I would use my Storm 2 for BBM & Emailing, and my i4 for MSN, FB etc. I was wondering if the T Mobile PAYG 5 BB sim would be enough for me. Also does emailing cost on PAYG?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-11 04:50 AM
    i'm on vodafone UK but your asking about T Mobile PAYG so I'm confused what it is you're asking???

02-11-11 05:38 AM
    Basically I don't see the point in having 2 BBs. I'm on a Vodafone contract atm with the Torch (Storm 2 is my other BB), but I'm gonna give it back for an IPhone 4. Gotta pay 119, and its the same contract, minus BB services. However there's a PAYG BB sim on T Mobile where you can just top up 5 a month, but I wanna know how it works. When I ask them, they bull**** to tell me what I wanna hear.

02-11-11 05:42 AM
    I presume this must be what you're on about.

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/free-...rry-sim-cards/

I cant see any mention of a 5 a month deal. Maybe someone on Tmobile will come along with a better answer

02-11-11 05:57 AM
    I presume this must be what you're on about.

Free BlackBerry Sim Cards on T-Mobile - Get a free BlackBerry SIM card on Pay As You Go

I cant see any mention of a 5 a month deal. Maybe someone on Tmobile will come along with a better answer

Yeah, the free SIM. Then when you go to the store, they give you a code, then you text "activate BB *code*". Or something like that, and you can just top up 5 a month, it lasts for 6 months. However, when I go to a store now, they never seem like they know what they're talking about. Only T Mobile does this deal.

02-11-11 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD