some ******* kleptomaniac stole my bb today at work!i work for the city swim center and the only people who come in are old corporate guys! im so angry and totally bummed!!! now i have to go to t-mobile and get a new onei swear the universe hates me.
    Last edited by azeis; 02-26-08 at 12:23 AM. Reason: expletive
    02-25-08 04:28 PM
    That is terrible! Did you have insurance on it?

I hope you can get another one soon.
    02-25-08 04:30 PM
    i'm so so sorry! :[
    02-25-08 11:27 PM
    thats ****ed up!
    i swear, you cant have anything now a days without some c***sucker puting their dirty little d*** beaters on it!
    02-26-08 02:59 AM
    whats the pin so we can spam it
    02-26-08 03:37 AM
    That is soooo Cruel!!!!
    02-26-08 08:42 AM
    man that sucks. hate it for ya
    02-26-08 09:02 AM
    whats the pin so we can spam it
    Good idea...hit the phone up and that might leave that person scared if they've never owned a Berry.

The funny thing is that I was talking to a manager of an AT&T kiosk yesterday. Employees there (and other AT&T stores) have a habit of taking their phone out and leaving it on the counter. He told me that people who come up to the kiosks have actually walked off with the employees' phones. How crazy is that?
    02-26-08 10:03 AM
    wow i'm sorry to hear that i hope whoever stole it doesn't know anything about blackberrys
    02-26-08 10:33 AM
    Wow Sorry to hear that Hun... That's a good idea!
    02-26-08 10:36 AM
    THANKS everyone for your support !! i wish i remembered my pin so we can scare the bananza out of the thief!!! oh wells ... todays a new day and im planning on spending it with my new blackberry<3

xoxo
    02-26-08 01:13 PM
    I hope they join CrackBerry and brag about stealing it, then we can get 'em.

LET'S SPAM THE PIN! To the CrackMobile!
    We really need a CrackMobile...
    Last edited by Adlen; 02-26-08 at 01:19 PM.
    02-26-08 01:16 PM
    THANKS everyone for your support !! i wish i remembered my pin so we can scare the bananza out of the thief!!! oh wells ... todays a new day and im planning on spending it with my new blackberry<3

xoxo
    Aww. Make a tune out of it next time...
    Badumbum.. 206 dadada 50 daba E97...
    02-26-08 01:18 PM
    No respect. Too bad u don't have berry locator! Haha "I see u are state st. Give me my berry now or the cops will be on their way!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-08 01:23 PM
    No respect. Too bad u don't have berry locator! Haha "I see u are state st. Give me my berry now or the cops will be on their way!"

They'd just ditch it. You need to make 'em feel really bad by pretending to be a doctor and telling them that they have 2 months to live/their relative died etc. (no disrespect) or have a male friend phone and tell 'you' that he's been having an affair with your sister...
    02-26-08 01:57 PM
    had my BB stolen out of a locker at the gym and i called the cops and put it on the 'hot and stolen' list. the dumb *** that stole it actually tried to reactivate it, and when the lady told him that the BB he was trying to activate was stolen, he walked out the store. It was at the same store I bought it too, so I wish i could have been looking for a new BB to buy the same time he came in and hear her say this BB has been stolen... Woulda punched him in the face. In the end though, I got my BB back
    02-26-08 04:59 PM
    Sorry to hear that. I really hate it when people steal from others.

02-26-08 05:21 PM
    i hate people, why would they do that... well if you have insurance just say you lost it and it'll be 100...
    02-26-08 05:31 PM
    Call tmo, they should have your PIN and/or it should be on your BB phone box.

02-26-08 05:32 PM
    I always feel so violated when someone steals my phone....running their dirty little mitts all over my BB. I've always been told to pray for people who do wrong.....in this case I'll pray for their doom
    02-26-08 05:49 PM
    Awww. Good tht you getting new one so quickly.

02-26-08 07:11 PM
    I hope they join CrackBerry and brag about stealing it, then we can get 'em.

LET'S SPAM THE PIN! To the CrackMobile!
    We really need a CrackMobile...
    now i dont care who you are...this is just funny!
    i swear i saw someone flashing the cracksignal!!

hahaha adlen!
    02-27-08 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD