So, my ball mouse stopped working on my phone. The dreaded bb issue. I called my provider and I got told, "TOUGH ****. Buy a new phone." So, I cheaped out, bought a phone, refurbished, and it works. The only problem, I just realized, my phone provider is not T-mobile. Its Pearl phone. It says "my provider" at the top of the desk top on my pearl phone. Is this okay? Am I going to be build for T-mobile as well? Should I get this situation reconciled? They switched Pearl phones as one was messed up and the girl caught it before I did fortunately. Any way, I was in NYC last month. I went from my provider to AT&T automatically. I am assuming, this is why I got such a high phone bill. If anyone can be so kind as to educate me, I would greatly appreciate this.
    11-10-10 07:04 PM
    You won't be billed by anyone but your current carrier. Your bill may be high because you didn't sign up for a specific blackberry data plan. I have read if you neglect to do this AT&T automatically assigns your account the premium bb data plan(the most expensive). It would be wise to call them and downgrade your bb data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 08:21 PM
    You won't be billed by anyone but your current carrier. Your bill may be high because you didn't sign up for a specific blackberry data plan. I have read if you neglect to do this AT&T automatically assigns your account the premium bb data plan(the most expensive). It would be wise to call them and downgrade your bb data plan.

What if I got the lowest plan already? The phone is bell and I am with AT&T?
    11-11-10 03:53 PM
    Sounds like you might be going past your data limits. Call your carrier and ask. It may save you money to get the next plan up.

11-11-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD