So last night before I went to bed, I tried making a call but I got "Your account could not be validated". And I also noticed my 1XEV was turned off so I only had 1X. I thought I'd just sleep on it and it'll fix itself by the next morning. Well now it is the next morning. I always have perfect signal where I am (with sprint) so I know that is not the problem.

I've tried battery pulls and resetting and turning my mobile service on and off but nothing is working. Then I checked my service status and at the top it's supposed to show your number right? Well it showed a different number...

I bought this 9650 used a month ago and there were no problems. I made sure it was a clean ESN too. Can anybody help me? I really need my phone service today.
    08-23-11 08:11 AM
    I didn't know of a hack like this? The only thing I can think of Is a restore but wait for other comments and suggestions first. I don't want to waste your time but a bb desktop reset and phone restore might work.
    08-23-11 08:18 AM
    Your best course of action is to call Sprint and tell them the situation and they should be able to help troubleshoot. Make sure when you have service restored that you change all passwords.
    08-23-11 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD