So far I have help sell 4 Z10's to my friends and all of them are extremely happy. I have three more people who want to buy and are waiting for Christmas or New Year deals on Z10.
    All I did was to show them BB10 features explain them savings they were getting by buying unlocked Z10 compared to locked I5 or S4, and they gladely jumped. 10.2 App support also helped. So if you help others see the value proposition at current Z10 prices we could really help BlackBerry grow dramtically....
    Trust me people will thank you when they realize the value, cost savings and awesomeness of BB10...

Posted via CB10
    laketrout73 and Korepab like this.
    12-23-13 03:05 PM
    Hey, the user community is extremely useful to any business, and I think BlackBerry does all it can to help out.

I have to admit, I'm careful; I don't want a friend or family member winding up with a device that doesn't fit what they need it for, but you can be sure that I show my device off in a good light whenever I get the chance. I've managed to convince many people to switch to BB10. Given that there still seem to only be a few million of us, though, there's a long way to go.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    12-23-13 03:29 PM
    My home has purchased 5 z10's and 1 z30. I tried to get another z10 yesterday but the employees can't get them anymore. Apparently they are sold out....

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 03:33 PM
    Hey, the user community is extremely useful to any business, and I think BlackBerry does all it can to help out.

I have to admit, I'm careful; I don't want a friend or family member winding up with a device that doesn't fit what they need it for, but you can be sure that I show my device off in a good light whenever I get the chance. I've managed to convince many people to switch to BB10. Given that there still seem to only be a few million of us, though, there's a long way to go.
    I agree...I also tell them both pros and cons...Pros with cheap price of Z10 now far outweigh the cons...People realize the incredible value and OS this amazing phone offers.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 10:22 PM
    Keep posting your stories...it will encourage others to do the same or share their stories...Every sale of BB10 helps..Go Team BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 10:23 PM
    I agree...I also tell them both pros and cons...Pros with cheap price of Z10 now far outweigh the cons...People realize the incredible value and OS this amazing phone offers.

Posted via CB10
    But the price reduction for the BlackBerry was a precursor to the company dropping the product despite disinformation to the contrary. Luckily I bought my BlackBerry Z10 on-contract and in Canada the monthly fee is the same with or without a contract smartphone.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    12-24-13 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD