I never used a blackberry and going to switch any time soon, but I have some questions which are still unanwsered.

1. Can you have multiple emailaccounts (hotmail, gmail, mail from work etc.) in your inbox (pushmail, exchange or whatever it's called XD). If so, how it is shown?

2. On my current HTC touch pro 2's MSN messenger, you can only login with the account that is synchronised with the phone. So other people can't simply logon MSN messenger, without it being synchronised and there mail all visible on my phone.
    Can you login with multiple MSN accounts, without any information being kept on the phone?

3. On what resolution are videos recoreded?

I might have some more questions later on.
    07-16-10 02:27 AM
    I never used a blackberry and going to switch any time soon, but I have some questions which are still unanwsered.

1. Can you have multiple emailaccounts (hotmail, gmail, mail from work etc.) in your inbox (pushmail, exchange or whatever it's called XD). If so, how it is shown?
    yes, each email address will have either its own icon on your screen or you can choose to have them all combined into one folder.

2. On my current HTC touch pro 2's MSN messenger, you can only login with the account that is synchronised with the phone. So other people can't simply logon MSN messenger, without it being synchronised and there mail all visible on my phone.
    Can you login with multiple MSN accounts, without any information being kept on the phone?
    ive never used MSN messenger on a BB, but if its anything like AIM, i think you can only be logged into one account or instance at a time. its one app for the phone, not per account. but again, i could be wrong, but wouldnt count on being able to do more than one account at a time.

3. On what resolution are videos recoreded?
    for the 8900/9700/9650/9630 with the 3.2 MP camera, up to 480x360 pixels, 30 frames per second and are very good quality.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 07-16-10 at 02:47 AM.
    07-16-10 02:44 AM
    ive never used MSN messenger on a BB, but if its anything like AIM, i think you can only be logged into one account or instance at a time. its one app for the phone, not per account. but again, i could be wrong, but wouldnt count on being able to do more than one account at a time.
    I don't mean to be logged in at the same time. But be able to log off and log on a different account. This is not possible with my current phone (without editing settings), which is strange to hear but it is true and I don't want to make that mistake again XD.
    07-16-10 02:49 AM
    Yes; they each have their own icon on the home screen, and all will display in the general email app. You can adjust this to display whichever you want, as well as SMS and phone logs.

MSN app works just like it does on a desktop - as long as you don't set it to automatically log in, no one can use your ID. You won't be able to stay logged in on your 'Berry or vice versa if you log in from another place though, multiple login isn't supported with the app. Mail will be separate.

3. On what resolution are videos recoreded?/
    Can't answer this as I don't record video, and may actually depend on phone model.

Enjoy! And feel free to post any questions, although you may want to post in the respective device forums for questions directly related to said device.
    Last edited by genomos; 07-16-10 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Oops.
    07-16-10 02:50 AM
    I don't mean to be logged in at the same time. But be able to log off and log on a different account. This is not possible with my current phone. You have to change all kinds of settings, synchronize mail and such.
    well again, ive never used it. but i can log into AIM under one account then sign off and log in under a different account. i would assume MSN would be exactly the same. it should operate totally independant regardless of the emails that registered to the phone.
    07-16-10 02:51 AM
    LOL dictoresno - you posted so fast I didn't even get a notification >.<
    07-16-10 02:56 AM
    I don't mean to be logged in at the same time. But be able to log off and log on a different account. This is not possible with my current phone (without editing settings), which is strange to hear but it is true and I don't want to make that mistake again XD.
    And yes - only one user logged in at a time with the MSN/WL app. No adjusting settings needed.
    07-16-10 02:58 AM
    im fly like that!!

verizon has service in the Dagobah system?? not bad.....
    07-16-10 02:58 AM
    Actually I did get it that fast, I just had profile on silent (I use my 'Berry for email notification, faster than waiting for poll on PC)
    07-16-10 03:00 AM
    Thanks for the help . Everything is clear to me now
    07-16-10 03:00 AM
    07-16-10 03:01 AM
    outstanding!
    07-16-10 03:07 AM
    heres a video i took with my 9700, quality is great.

07-16-10 03:10 AM
    heres a video i took with my 9700, quality is great.
    Great quality indeed! Thanks for showing the vid.
    Can't wait for my BB now
    07-16-10 03:48 AM
    this one was also taken with my 9700. just mind the wind noise. nothing special but daytime give you a good idea of how decent it is.

Last edited by dictoresno; 07-16-10 at 03:56 AM.
    07-16-10 03:54 AM
    Yeah seems pretty good. Framerate is good, no framedrops of any kind .
    07-16-10 04:06 AM
    not at all. hope you enjoy it when you get it.
    07-16-10 05:12 AM
    Woaahhhh, you can get notifications when someone replies on a post/thread???
    07-16-10 06:55 AM
    Someone hasn't checked their user options.
    07-16-10 11:06 AM
    Ya, did that once for half a day until my BlackBerry exploded! LOL

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-16-10 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD