Everyday I see people posting casual questions/comments on BlackBerry, but it's impossible to have conversayions on this. Whatever you say, someone is going to make it look like your complaining, a troll, or a hater. Some of you guys need to get out of your parents basement.... lol
    I'm new at this forum thing, but people need to take a step down, if someone doesn't like BlackBerry, its OKAY! Don't say rude things just because of that simple fact.
    02-24-13 09:35 PM
    It just seems like a lot of threads are created to provoke a response.

And after then 100th or so post regarding issue X being a deal breaker, people are frankly tired of it getting rehashed. Does it mean it is untrue for the OP? no. But did the OP need to post it after there are numerous threads about the same thing? Just post in a thread thats already created, simple
    02-24-13 09:42 PM
    This sounds like complaining you troll!!! LOL jk. But I get what you mean. But don't get mad at people who get mad because this is a BLACKBERRY forum so people should not come here to put down or bash or anything too negative. Do you know what happens when you go to Cuba and say one thing about Castro?
    dylship likes this.
    02-24-13 09:44 PM
    This sounds like complaining you troll!!! LOL jk. But I get what you mean. But don't get mad at people who get mad because this is a BLACKBERRY forum so people should not come here to put down or bash or anything too negative. Do you know what happens when you go to Cuba and say one thing about Castro?
    I'm forsure becoming a troll I get what you mean though! I gotta say, some of past comments I got have made my decision to get an iPhone 5. Nothing on what BB10 is about, some people just left a bad taste in my mouth!
    02-24-13 09:50 PM
    Yeah. No disrespect taken. Bb10 isn't for everyone. If it doesn't do what you want how you want, then why do you get it or out up with it. So it makes sense and there are you offensive(or would they be defensive people?) can be disrespectful. But stick around and post more. I personally enjoyed your company. And also join imore and even android central
    kevinnugent likes this.
    02-24-13 10:03 PM
    There is a method to some of the madness here. If we see someone has 1 post and is complaining about bb10 not having apps you know they're a troll or a fire starter.

There is a difference between an actual question and a open for argument question.

If you were having a legit issue with your device there is a lot of people here that will help you.

If you post up saying " I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why I should keep my berry" then that's when the flood gates open. This is a BlackBerry fan site so the opinions will be very one sided. Its like walking into a vw dealership and saying your looking at getting a new ford fusion.

Sent from my game boy color
    02-24-13 11:28 PM
    I'm forsure becoming a troll I get what you mean though! I gotta say, some of past comments I got have made my decision to get an iPhone 5. Nothing on what BB10 is about, some people just left a bad taste in my mouth!
    I am sorry, I got a chuckle out of this. Don't you think you should put the devices in your hand before making a purchasing decision. Sorry you got flamed for stating that Instagram is a deal breaker for you. Not real clear why your first post would be to announce to Crackberry that you won't be purchasing a BB. So now you start a thread calling people nasty and then declare you have decided on an iphone 5 because you got flamed. Just as an experiment, try going to the imore forums and make a posting that you will not be getting an iphone5 because it does not have BBM and see how many embrace your opinion. Enjoy that iphone5
    02-25-13 01:03 AM
    Some horrible nasty people on the internet??? I'm shocked!
    02-25-13 02:05 AM
    It just seems like a lot of threads are created to provoke a response.
    Do tell....
    02-25-13 05:59 AM
    As far as I can tell, BlackBerry fans are the most tolerant. They can smell a r�t though.
    02-25-13 06:06 AM
    As far as I can tell, BlackBerry fans are the most tolerant. They can smell a r�t though.
    This is extremely true. Iphone and DROIDs are just br�tal tho. They will tell you that you are an incompetent person just because and then all of them will chime in and say that too. Here only one or two out of 15 will do that.
    02-25-13 02:13 PM
    This is extremely true. Iphone and DROIDs are just br�tal tho. They will tell you that you are an incompetent person just because and then all of them will chime in and say that too. Here only one or two out of 15 will do that.
    I agree. try posting about your love of bb on engadget. wear a cup
    02-25-13 07:19 PM
    Seriously why are these trolls multiplying like wabbits since the new Z10 was released? Are they that insecure with their phones and fearful that BB has created at winner and the bar has been set higher?
    02-25-13 07:43 PM
    I am sorry, I got a chuckle out of this. Don't you think you should put the devices in your hand before making a purchasing decision. Sorry you got flamed for stating that Instagram is a deal breaker for you. Not real clear why your first post would be to announce to Crackberry that you won't be purchasing a BB. So now you start a thread calling people nasty and then declare you have decided on an iphone 5 because you got flamed. Just as an experiment, try going to the imore forums and make a posting that you will not be getting an iphone5 because it does not have BBM and see how many embrace your opinion. Enjoy that iphone5
    You nailed it. Great catch.
    02-25-13 07:44 PM
    maybe this is what the mayans predicted
    02-25-13 07:44 PM
    The Mayans merely predicted change...not the end of the world. RIM said it needed to be held back a bit to be polished.
    nappp and bungaboy like this.
    02-25-13 08:04 PM
    The Mayans merely predicted change...not the end of the world. RIM said it needed to be held back a bit to be polished.
    can't wait for earth10!
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-25-13 08:20 PM
    I couldn't agree more with the OP. I thought being open minded about all techy things and opinions was one of the things that made Blackberry fans different from the iPhone and Android fans. If you think people should post only when asking for help or you think you should be able to tell people what and when to post, you are not only taking the whole forum way too seriously but you are missing the point of having a Blackberry forum. Being "frustrated" by seeing too many threads of the same type should tell you something about your relationship with this forum. Nothing kills a thread faster than zero response so maybe that is what you should aim for instead of telling people to quit complaining.
    02-25-13 08:22 PM
    that's what she said. I know I'm a kid in his 30s. back to the thread
    02-25-13 08:44 PM
    I couldn't agree more with the OP. I thought being open minded about all techy things and opinions was one of the things that made Blackberry fans different from the iPhone and Android fans. If you think people should post only when asking for help or you think you should be able to tell people what and when to post, you are not only taking the whole forum way too seriously but you are missing the point of having a Blackberry forum. Being "frustrated" by seeing too many threads of the same type should tell you something about your relationship with this forum. Nothing kills a thread faster than zero response so maybe that is what you should aim for instead of telling people to quit complaining.
    Well 3 post wonder. I am a user not a fan. Now go away and complain in I hole or whatever you call it. This is my zero response. Hope it works for you.
    02-25-13 09:02 PM
    Quit complaining!
    02-25-13 09:37 PM
    I see nothing good coming of this thread.
    02-25-13 11:32 PM