Hey guys, recently ive realized that my iPhone (which I love) just doesnt have the battery life I need for work and school (I send a surprising amount of emails and get a ton too) anyway I was thinking of picking up a BB Bold 9000, and I was wondering if,

1) Can I use my iPhone data plan on it, im not crazy about paying for another one.

2) Do I still get a pin (thus BB messenger I have a lot of international friends that have BB's)

3) How does email work on the BB does it all have to go through the BB enterprise server (forgive me if Im incorrect I have never used a BB)?

Im planning on keeping my iPhone I just need a "business" phone per se, especially since I'm graduating soon and I've noticed that my girlfriends BB battery is a champ. So I need to know if I can be switching the SIMs in and out basically.

Thanks a lot.
    04-18-10 10:44 PM
    Your iphone data plan will be switched over to the blackberry data plan. it cost the exact same amount. Yes you will get a pin for your blackberry. All blackberries have their own pin number. No your email doesn't have to go through BES. It can go through BIS like most people.
    04-18-10 10:46 PM
    Wow man thanks a lot, really helped. (no snark intended you were super helpful)

Is there any significance difference between the Bold 9000 and the Bold 9700?
    Last edited by iNoodles; 04-19-10 at 12:16 AM. Reason: No snark
    04-19-10 12:14 AM
    Wow man thanks a lot, really helped. (no snark intended you were super helpful)

Is there any significance difference between the Bold 9000 and the Bold 9700?
    Yes. Bold 9700 has higher screen resolution (smaller screen though), faster
    processor, OS 5.0 installed, better camera, trackpad instead of trackball.
    04-19-10 12:30 AM
    Yes. Bold 9700 has higher screen resolution (smaller screen though), faster
    processor, OS 5.0 installed, better camera, trackpad instead of trackball.
    ... and Twice the internal memory, at 256 Mb.
    04-19-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD