I like to use the today themes for my pearl because I have better time management when I can see my appointments right there on the screen. Usually around 12am and 3am the entries for the day will go from mm/dd formant to what time they actually happent that day.

Recently though they quit doing that. If I want the calendar entries to change to the time they are suppose to occur I have been having to restart my phone. I thought maybe this was theme related, but I've been through 4 different themes with the same problem. (although I'll admit I haven't tried staying on the stock Dimention today theme to see what happens.)

This just started happening randomly. It wasn't in tandem with an OS upgrade or anything, and I haven't downloaded any new apps.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this or if it is for sure theme based?
    10-15-09 12:18 PM
    This is very pedantic of me, but advice/advise is a huge pet peeve of mine. Advice is what someone gives you to help you. To advise is the process of giving advice. So you're looking for some advice on how to fix a calendar problem, not some advise.

As far as your actual question is concerned... sorry, I got nuttin'.
    10-15-09 12:26 PM
    This is very pedantic of me, but advice/advise is a huge pet peeve of mine. Advice is what someone gives you to help you. To advise is the process of giving advice. So you're looking for some advice on how to fix a calendar problem, not some advise.

As far as your actual question is concerned... sorry, I got nuttin'.

suprisingly enough, thanks! (I felt like the word look wrong when I was typing it but spell checker didn't give me a hit.) I've got some pretty decent pet peeves when it comes to things like they're, there, their, and your or you're so I get where you're coming from!
    10-15-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD