I have downloaded the update. Three times and it always gets interrupted at 90% of the install. The first time I deleted most of t he apps and I have around 3GB of available storage. I have no ideaa what's the problem. But it's absolutely unacceptable!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 02:31 AM
    Software update INTERRUPTED THRICE!!!!-img_20150909_103134.png

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 02:32 AM
    Try bblink

Z30 / STA100-2 /10.3.2.2639
    09-09-15 02:33 AM
    Yes... use BBLink.... you don't need to delete one application at all

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 03:24 AM
    It happened to me also, on my Q5. As other suggested, try with Link. If you encounter the same issue also with Likn report back ;-)

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 03:31 AM
    I have downloaded the update. Three times and it always gets interrupted at 90% of the install. The first time I deleted most of t he apps and I have around 3GB of available storage. I have no ideaa what's the problem. But it's absolutely unacceptable!!!

Posted via CB10
    I went into pictures and file manager, removed what video and other things I didn't need. Free something somewhere,

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 04:14 AM
    Try wifi or Link. Doing updates purely over mobile networks never seems to be a good idea.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 05:03 AM
    I'm not even seeing this update (rogers)

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 06:45 AM
    For devices with low internal storage always use BlackBerry Link on a PC to perform updates. www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 08:05 AM
    Sorry for the tangent, but this was my first thought when I saw the thread title: Not once, not twice but thrice! - GIF on Imgur
    09-09-15 08:20 AM
    Use Sachesi and update from your computer! I've never had it fail.

Posted from BlackBerry Classic, T-Mobile, no camera, 10.3.2.2205
    09-09-15 08:34 AM
    Back, it's ok done. Got the update. Any thread of what are the novelties in this update? Didn't notice anything yet...

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 09:00 AM
    Q5 is a tricky pony when it comes to update. Usually you will need three times more free space than the update size itself but even sometimes that could be a concerns as well. If you try OTA you will get estimate how much free space you need to have in order to install the update but even then update could be interrupted due to lack of space. When you use BB Link it doesn't tell you how much space you need but still you need two-three times more free space than the size of the update even though BB Link downloads the update locally on your computer.

With Q5 its always a hit or miss.
    09-09-15 12:11 PM
    Q5 is a tricky pony when it comes to update. Usually you will need three times more free space than the update size itself but even sometimes that could be a concerns as well. If you try OTA you will get estimate how much free space you need to have in order to install the update but even then update could be interrupted due to lack of space. When you use BB Link it doesn't tell you how much space you need but still you need two-three times more free space than the size of the update even though BB Link downloads the update locally on your computer.

With Q5 its always a hit or miss.
    The only downside of the second best BB10 "legacy" device. Trust me, I've owned a Q10 but the Q5 is simply better. Better battery life, better screen, NO double typing at all, no overheating. BUT with too little storage..A pity ;-)

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 01:12 PM
    Try wifi or Link. Doing updates purely over mobile networks never seems to be a good idea.

Posted via CB10
    That... the computer connected to the phone helps tremendously!

Link is probably easiest! :-)

�   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   �
    09-09-15 06:38 PM
    The only downside of the second best BB10 "legacy" device.
    Posted via CB10
    I may be in the minority here, but to me, calling ANY BB10 device 'legacy' is kind of unfair and incorrect. BB7s may be legacy but still highly in use, and BB10's may include fewer new devices than Apple or android (actually I'm not counting) but their (a) being a smaller company and (b) not been in the 'rat-race mode' of constantly sending out 'new - and - improved' versions of their phones, it does not mean that the Z10s and Q5s (and the best phone ever made Z30n) are now defined as legacy devices. Its as smooth and fast as the rest of them, and as dependable, and, possibly to my chagrin, still getting OS updates.

So my only 10.3 update came in silently and sneakily and was a smashing success, and i don't want THAT phone to have anymore updates if i can help it.

The storage issue is really a non issue since we have an sd card slot, you just have to consider your priorities on how many apps and which ones you need on that phone.

So far I'm still OTA all the way, and won't change until i have to... So I'll try not to come whine when it stops working for me ; ) my getting a regular computer or laptop that works properly is not on my immediate list of things to do.

I dont also want the 'kill switch' and all that stuff. These are my phones dagnabbitt!
    09-10-15 02:10 AM