Alright, I don't have enough posts to ask this in the "how-to/FAQ" section, so I'm doing it here. I recently updated the OS on my tour, during the update something happened and it didn't complete. I bricked the phone, but fixed it; added the OS then used the backup that had completed before the error. Once the process was done I started looking through the phone, and most the stock apps were gone (I.e memo pad, password keeper, etc.). Then today I had to restart my phone to delete an app, and now have three "phantom" messages that I can't find but have alerts for. Any HELPFUL advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 07:36 PM
    Memo Pad and Password Keeper are installed as part of the OS. You have to have the BlackBerry OS installed on your PC to install them. Once the OS is installed on your PC, all you need to do is run the DM App Loader and check the boxes for the OS apps you want.

To install the OS on your PC, download the OS exe file from your carrier's website to your PC desktop, then double-click the exe.

Users can't post new threads in the How To and FAQ Forum. Mods move threads into that forum. I'll move this thread to the BlackBerry discussion forum for you.
    05-13-10 09:07 PM
    Well first things first, thank you for moving the post sir I appreciate it. On to the topic, thabk you for the advice and I will see if I can get that to work when I get home. Any advice on the phantom messages?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 10:49 PM
    If by phantom messages you mean you show a count of unread messages, but you don't appear to have any, check your saved messages. You may find them there.
    05-13-10 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD