Anyone have any problems with soft reset and a subsequent loss of all media? Third time I soft resetted I lost all media and it is saying that the card needs formatting, which it never did before.
    04-24-09 09:56 AM
    NEVER happened to me. But why is it resetting? Is it possible that something is corrupt on the card (like a document)?
    04-24-09 09:58 AM
    That's odd! You're talking about the SoftReset app, correct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 09:59 AM
    Anyone have any problems with soft reset and a subsequent loss of all media? Third time I soft resetted I lost all media and it is saying that the card needs formatting, which it never did before.
    I had this happen once after a reset. There is something corrupt on the card. It could be small corruption from a file not transferring properly or it could be a completely corrupted file. Either plug in your blackberry or take the card out and plug it into a reader and transfer everything over to your computer (copy and paste). Once it is all copied you can format your card. Options > Media Card > BB Button and select format card. Once it is formatted you can simply copy everything back. If this continues to happen then you need to load the files little by little until you find out which file is the problem.
    04-24-09 10:12 AM
    Thanks for input by all - Ill try the suggestion by roeod4 when I get home.
    I may have corrupted a file when I transferred pics last week after my last Soft Reset - we'll see
    04-24-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD