I don't even know what Twitter is! I feel left out. But I use facebook and myspace since everyone and their mothers (literally, even my mom has facebok!) has them.
    01-05-09 02:42 PM
    I might read up on twitter can you add friends? Any one know of a twitter 101 breakdown

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 02:45 PM
    I might read up on twitter can you add friends? Any one know of a twitter 101 breakdown

Yes you can add friends... in a manner of speaking.

You follow folks, and they can follow you.

Here is a primer: Twitter 101: Clarifying The Rules For Newbies | SheGeeks
    01-05-09 03:01 PM
    Facebook for all my friends in college
    Myspace since Ive had it for about 5 years now.
    Twitter because, well...I just rule.
    01-05-09 03:19 PM
    Facebook since I've been finding that these days it seems almost universal. I just added the PIN exchange app to my profile which I've been meaning to try for a while now.

I also have a Myspace that I've had forever but don't check nearly as much these days.
    01-05-09 03:22 PM
    I'm trying out Twitter...
    01-06-09 10:40 PM
    let us know how you like it
    01-06-09 11:17 PM
    let us know how you like it
    I like it actually. It's nice and simple. None of all the craziness that facebook and myspace has turned into. I need more people to follow though lol. Is there an app for twitter on the storm that seems to be the best? I just tried Tiny Twitter and TwitterBerry...
    01-06-09 11:29 PM
    Facebook for me but mines currently disabled
    01-07-09 01:47 AM
    I'm now curently doing the social network thing as follows

Facebook
    Myspace
    Tagged

I thought facebook was a lil crazy at 1st but now I get it a lil more.

I'm tackle twitter next

01-07-09 03:06 AM
    Twitter - I was listening to a TWiT netcast when I heard of Twitter. After awhile I decided to join and now I'm hooked cause it's a place I can rant and rave a little.

Facebook - I think I luck up on Facebook. I rarely use this because it is much more personal, but I mainly don't use it cause at the moment I'm looking for an employer and maybe the less they know the better.

BlackPlanet - this is a spot I frequently sign into cause I feel like I have a lot in common with the users/people. I am much more likely to be myself there than anywhere else cause I'm using an alias/user name. And I'm a forums guy; there's always a range of topics from war to love; a place where I feel comfortable leaving my to two cent, much like Crackberry.

Friendster - from the techTV day when they said it was cool to have a profile on there, but I rarely sign on.

Youtube - I use it but still don't know the purpose. If I have TV I rarely use youtube, but it's growing on me.

Pin Exchange - what's this?

Crackberry - mighty mighty crackberry. I'm here because I have a blackberry. But then there's the social part of site that like, don't think my blackberry and I wouldn't have gotten far without some of the help that have been provided. What if I drop my blackberry? Do I move on? Those are some of questions I have cause I'm attached to crackberry and not my blackberry.

01-07-09 07:45 AM
    Blackplanet is still up? Wow... that brings back memories.

Pin Exchange is a Facebook app, I believe. Search for it there...
    01-07-09 11:32 AM
    I now LOVE Twitter! Everyone should get it! :P
    01-23-09 11:45 AM
    Myspace.... Ive had an account for about 5 yrs & I log in everyday, like 100x a day, lol.... I love it! All of my friends and some of my family have a Myspace acct so it's the best way for us to stay in touch
    01-23-09 11:49 AM
    Does blackplanet have a blackberry app.

01-23-09 12:30 PM
    You forgot the option for NONE.
    right. NONE here as well.

i don't do the online friend or social network thing.
    01-23-09 12:52 PM
    Why Chrisy we are your online friends here? Who uses friendster still?

01-28-09 09:12 AM
    Well, I have my facebook circle up to 20 now--only family and some very close friends--and it's gotten to be pretty good fun. Snarky comments on people's status updates, busting chops back and forth, even some useful stuff like organizing a family gather. I wouldn't call it a way of life, but provided you keep the circle small and close it works out really well for me.
    01-28-09 09:27 AM
    I started with Livejournal, then only reason I still have mine is there is an amazing Endo support community that I belong to there. Otherwise, I use Myspace almost exclusively, although I am testing the Facebook waters a bit now too.
    01-28-09 10:33 AM
    I deleted my friendter account 2 years ago. Been using facebook since

01-28-09 01:33 PM
    facebook...

i'm with eyecon on this, my friends aren't into twitter, so it'd be pretty dead for me lol
    01-28-09 01:37 PM
    I use myspace, facebook, and twitter. Mainly because of my website the FABexperience and my online
    FABtee store, "The Shoppe @ 1908 FABness Drive".. .the link to the store is in the sidebars of my site.
    01-28-09 01:52 PM
    LinkedIn for professional contacts
    Facebook for families and friends
    Twitter to a much smaller degree. As someone else mentioned, Twitter isn't that big in the UK, other than Steve Fry (who is the sixth most followed person).

Suprised no one mentioned Orkut (Google's social networking site)
    01-28-09 02:26 PM
    My name is Curtis from Green Bay, WI 30 y/o male I like Sports, Women, Food just don't know in what order yet, So if ya get a chance get at me on BBM

30/M/WI

Curtis

PS.

Message me on other Instant Messengers

[email protected] for google talk or latitude
    [email protected] for MSN
    coachcurtisbusse. for yahoo
    coachcurtisbusse for Aim
    coachcurtisbusse for myspace I.M.

Social Networks

curtisbusse2 for Twitter
    Coach B | MySpace.com
    ( My Blackberry Pin# 3036835B. )
    [email protected]

02-09-09 08:09 AM
    Facebook is great for friends and family, Twitter keeps my internet buddies up to date and Myspace is just fun!
    02-09-09 08:16 AM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD