Must have been a glitch in the matrix. Amazon has been known to have those. Also, are you sure you were looking at the Passport and not some deceptively titled, super expensive accessory?

Amazon is out of stock, so maybe as a matter of policy they remove the listing until they have stock again?
    Amazon is at least now accepting orders and will ship them when they have them in. I want to wait for the white but don't want to have to pay 100 more so ordered the black through Amazon. If I hear anything new on the white one I may cancel and reorder

Posted with my Q10
    09-30-14 06:18 PM
    I ordered it too on the first day around 5PM GMT and with the same deceiving "in stock" for the same result: confirmation email in the morning after followed by another stating I was on back order.
    I didn't even try to call their call center as I already know what i'll get for an answer.
    Just hope they speed up the process as I see it available in other new countries (India, Dubai, and even on a french website ...)

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:56 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Looks like October 1 is the magic date for many sites to be restocked with the Blackberry Passport as major shipments arrive ....

Demand everywhere is quite strong from all indications...

... word if mouth is also contributing to backlog Passport demand....

all good for BlackBerry....

From my amazing Passport

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 08:07 PM
53 123