We don't want to see Another "Palm" demise don't we?
    my guess if stock tanked at $5 per share, expect other companies shopping for BBRY

if my memory serves me right CEO Thorstein mentioned that there was a "Plan B" if the BBOS10 was not successful. my guess that would be the BBOS10 software will be migrated to other Hardware developers, I would like to see a HTC or maybe Lenovo phones running on the BBOS10.

I would go for a HTC Powered BBOS10
    06-30-13 01:43 PM
    BB10 hasn't even fully rolled out and bbm hasn't gone cross platform yet. Why go to plan b when plan a is only partially executed. Fact of the matter is, we won't be able to gauge the success of bb10 and the company for another year, minimum.
    06-30-13 01:58 PM
    BB10 hasn't even fully rolled out and bbm hasn't gone cross platform yet. Why go to plan b when plan a is only partially executed. Fact of the matter is, we won't be able to gauge the success of bb10 and the company for another year, minimum.
    This! Well said
    06-30-13 02:01 PM
    Yeah people need to stop thinking that this is the end. BlackBerry has plenty of time yet. What's important is that they have new products in the market now.

Cannon to the right of them,
    Cannon to the left of them,
    Cannon in front of them
    Volley'd and thunder'd;
    "STORM"'d at by shorts from hell,
    "BOLD"ly they typed and well,
    Into the jaws of Death,
    To teach them the meaning of
    SELL LIKE HELL!
    06-30-13 04:49 PM
    If the current BB10 devices have not done great why do we think that subsequent hardware will do better?

Likewise with cross platform BBM - what about it do you think will save BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 05:12 PM
    this is not the end

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 05:21 PM
    If the current BB10 devices have not done great why do we think that subsequent hardware will do better?

Likewise with cross platform BBM - what about it do you think will save BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    A) The devices and the OS are new. It is going to take a while (especially in North America) for people to try blackberry again and get on board. Did you really think a few phones was going to change everything and in one quarter? It will be years and BB will likely burn some cash in the meantime and I think they fully knew they would and expected it.

BBM going cross platform has the potential to be a big thing and bring in a lot of revenue. And like everything else, it will take some time to gauge its success.
    06-30-13 10:40 PM
    They need to lower their prices and come out with the A10. They need a happy light graphics design for the OS. Current design is dark and dull.
    06-30-13 11:39 PM
    They need to lower their prices and come out with the A10. They need a happy light graphics design for the OS. Current design is dark and dull.
    I like the dark, but not so much the dull.

Cannon to the right of them,
    Cannon to the left of them,
    Cannon in front of them
    Volley'd and thunder'd;
    "STORM"'d at by shorts from hell,
    "BOLD"ly they typed and well,
    Into the jaws of Death,
    To teach them the meaning of
    SELL LIKE HELL!
    07-01-13 02:05 AM