Like... Will it give is the new webkit browser or is it all over the network fixes?
    03-22-10 04:23 PM
    It will pretty much be the same as it is right now. Nothing that will greatly improve bis.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 04:26 PM
    New BIS 3.0 And 3.1 On The Horizon; Coming As Soon As 2010?!? | CrackBerry.com

BIS 3.0 (March 2010):

•Improved the Gmail plugin
    •Synchronization deleted messages, read / unread and sent between the box and your own Gmail (so far worked only in the opposite direction)
    •The ability to add and remove labels from your device
    Nothing to do with the new Browser, added functionality.
    03-22-10 04:29 PM
    Will it do anything for those of us on regular ol' pop3 or work exchange accounts accessed through BIS?

I don't do and never will do gmail or yahoo mail
    03-22-10 09:42 PM
    Not really. The only thing you will probably notice is the downtime while they roll it out.
    03-22-10 10:28 PM
    Here it is from the horse's mouth:

View Document

In addition to the gmail enhancements, BIS 3.0 will add additional language support, will add the ability to display documents created by the openoffice.org suite on your device, will add windows media file support, adds extensible HTML support, and a number of other enhancements not related to gmail.
    03-22-10 10:29 PM
    Nothing too exciting yet. I think it's mostly laying the foundation for better integration with Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail.
    03-23-10 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD