And I'm just a sophomore that transferred just this semester so I know I'm not even eligible to get an internship or job there. Which would be a dream of mine come true. :'(

But anyway, I went just to see what it'd be about. In the first half of the presentation, the lady (wow, I'm sorry, but I live in Dallas, TX, and I didn't know a Canadian accent was so noticeable compared to ours) talked about BB products and services. BB Music. And she even mentioned a few acquisitions they had made.

Like TAT. She introduced them, talked about their role at RIM, having to do with the UI. And then she said, RIM has gotten great feedback on the UI.

That one statement had me excited. So I for one, can't wait for DevCon to come even closer!
    09-28-11 10:12 PM
    Very Nice.

Tell them to come to GA Perimeter. I'll be the first one to tell them how much I love them.
    09-28-11 10:16 PM
    I didn't know a Canadian accent was so noticeable compared to ours) talked about BB products and services. BB Music. And she even mentioned a few acquisitions they had made.
    you should hear how Texans sound to us!
    09-28-11 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD