Heck, I would even pay several $100 for a simple autoloader to update my PlayBook.
    Don't know about several $100. Quite possibly several $10, though. And, I would only update ONE PlayBook out of the pack just to see how the user experience plays out first. I like that I can click on any link and not really have to worry too much about where it might go.
    12-10-15 10:50 AM
    This time around there's one difference: it has apps. Enough said, I guess... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    And an email client, which the Playbook didn't have on arrival.
    12-10-15 03:34 PM
    I'm holding out for the BlackBerry quad core desktop with a 52" monitor.

Posted via CB10 with my awesome Passport
    12-22-15 10:12 PM
    Next logical step? Definitely Not. The tablet market is on the way down. Phones getting bigger and touch laptops with detachable keyboard on top of the dirt cheap tablets killed this market.
    I agree...I would never buy a tablet without a detachable or flip keyboard...which I guess is essentially a touch laptop. I'd rather just use my Passport anyway.
    12-23-15 12:18 PM
    Yes bla1ze doesn't need to be made exactly so go and shout down the BlackBerry company maybe????

You really can't see any gaps the devices 10 OS are old tablet it's too old

Make new blackberry 10 devices make new tablet make new BlackBerry 11 OS not an android phone who cares about android phone If I would I would go for a nexus or G4.
    Android is ****ty that's why I am here!!
    Can you make available BlackBerry devices to Europe somehow?? There are not available every time I ask for a blackberry phone I hear the same answer we do not have Blackberries sir!
    Of course I would buy a new BlackBerry tab with great futures camera 13 mega ram like 4 GB and BlackBerry 11 OS

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 12:38 PM
30 12