Very cool. Yeah it doesn't make much sense for a NATIVE GTALK app to be limited on android, lol. At least it allows video chatting, but I haven't tried that out yet.
    Funny thing is, the native BB gtalk app has been like this for years, before android existed, I used it on the 8320 and even on a 8707v. The yahoo messenger native app has even more features, you can set alerts when somebody comes online etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-11 04:40 PM
    wow i didnt know that. hmm that is a little different.
    Yah, that was tragic....I can't have a sealed battery on an android...the iP4S is having battery issues and the RAZR has a sealed battery. Both sealed batteries. Enough to drive me to drink.
    10-30-11 05:51 PM
    lol maybe the galaxy nexus is the winner for you then

Galaxy Nexus

its a big *** screen though for sure

I want to get my hands on a 4S for more than an hour. I was very impressed with my friends that i played with. No batter difference for him between the 4 and 4S either
    10-30-11 06:03 PM
    OH NO you DON'T!!!!
    Don't throw another phone in the mix!!!!!!

All kidding aside.....I'm really disappointed that the RAZR has a sealed battery.

Since using Launcher Pro instead of Blur based on Rickroller's instruction, the Atrix is much, much less laggy than the last time I used it. I bought a spare battery because it simply will NOT last past lunch for me. So....with those two batteries I can last a day. Not good, but since it's not my main phone and simply my entertainment phone, I can deal with it.

I really wanted to try out the RAZR but that's going to push me back into using the Atrix or getting the Atrix 2.

Not keen on Samsung
    10-31-11 02:08 AM
    I use Google Sync to be able to share my calendar appointments with my wife (who has an Android). Lately, when I enter appointments on my phone, they sync with my Google calendar, and then disappear from my BB calendar. They are still on my Google calendar, but syncing again does not get them back on my BB calendar. Really getting tired of the buggy way BB implements just about everything. I think I'm jumping (a sinking) ship here pretty soon and going to get a Razr.

Anyone know why my BB is erasing appointments I entered on it? Really pissing me off.
    My bold erases my calendar appointments also. Not all the time, but enough to **** me off. I had a lot of important saved dates and notes in there and they just disappear. Typical BB
    10-31-11 02:17 AM
    My Audiovox Thera Running Microsoft Pocket PC Version 3.0

Gave me YEARLY Calendar view
    Gave me the option to display which Week of the year is was (1-52)
    on Screen "go to today" button
    The calendar remembered locations and subjects entered,
    Notes allowed the inclusion of a voice note and diagrams (diagrams is a BB limitation more than just their calendar)

Those are just some of the things that I am missing from my BlackBerry Calendar, that Microsoft offered almost a decade ago
    I am not sure a yearly calendar view would be useful to most people on such a tiny screen, but that may be just me seeing no use for that.

Same for week number, just don't have the need to call that up, ever.

I do like the go to today button, I usually just press L and my calendar is there, as well as using a theme with "Today" functions allows me to hover on the calendar to see what is happening today.

Locations and Subjects memory might be handy I guess.

Voice notes attached to an appointment might be nice. I don't understand the diagrams, as in actual drawings or sketches? This one sounds quite interesting, can you tell me more if what I guessed was wrong.

On a side note, since I am stuck forever with AT&T due to a pretty darn good contract through my wife's hospital, I am so *^(# tired of waiting (in vain I think) for the Bold 9900 to come out, I may jump ship to try the Windows Phone 7. The WP7 interface seems quite usable after tinkering with a friends WP7 device for a bit.
    10-31-11 01:18 PM
    Solved the problem. Droid Razr Maxx will be here Monday...
    02-05-12 02:16 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD