There's no push email?? This is a flagship blackberry device with no push email?? So not only will none of my email services not push natively (besides my hardly used outlook account), but there's not going to be a dedicated application for the ones that don't (primarily gmail)? Hopefully this changes real fast. Not to mention a ton of applications and other services that i want/need still not available (which is much less surprising though).

And, whats this I hear about the notification bar not being available in any applications? How will this make me more productive by not being able to glance at the time, battery level, or any incoming notifications while updating my calender? I've been keeping up on bb10 very closely, but i seemed to have overlooked this. Coming from android, this is actually rather important. Any clarification on that?

None of that matters as much as not having this device in my hands now though. Was absolutely ready to buy a z10 and q10 both regardless of anything with money set aside. That money just may end up going towards something else the more i have to wait, unfortunately. Never been worse to be a bb fan in the U.S. i'd say. *queue tears*
    01-30-13 12:42 PM
    Please feel free to add to the discussion in the existing thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-email-765401/

Thank you.
    01-30-13 12:43 PM