As I have posted before I was having trouble deciding which carrier to go with AT&T or Verizon having had been an AT&T Customer since I was 14 years old. So I returned the Blackberry Curve to Verizon and I plan to wait till the IPHONE and Black Berry Bold are released. Seeing how I am in no real rush to get another phone, I figured waiting may work to my advantage seeing how once the IPHONE and Blackberry bold are released I think there is going to be a significant drop in pda/smartphone prices. Also I am thinking that the curve might even be offered free with contract w/ Verizon.

If anyone knows where I can get a Black Berry Curve for free with Verizon let me know. I mean I could pay the $100 bucks but I try to get my phones for free when possible seeing how I tend to upgrade every 6-8 months and usually one model behind.

Note: Ignore my typo of Verizon as I was not paying attention when I was typing.
    Last edited by burntech; 06-22-08 at 07:28 PM.
    06-22-08 05:04 PM
    I got my curve for free from verizon about weeks ago but it was under some promo. Sorry but either way you'll end up with a sweet phone soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 06:39 PM
    Free phones? Try Amazon... otherwise, you'll be hard pressed to find a good deal. Also, when you say you are reaping the benefits of early adopters, I know what you mean but I think those weren't quite the words you were looking for.

It would be interesting to see how the iPhone 3G affects all the other carriers in terms of pricing plans and subsidized phones. Somewhere, there may be a catch for the iPhone, like a tremendous ETF or something.
    06-22-08 06:48 PM
    free phones?? i dunno..BTW welcome to CB
    06-22-08 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD