So Smartphone Networks decided to not have a Round Robin this year? What's
    up with that?
    12-27-10 08:14 PM
    The SPRR never even started last year until January.. Although, I can't comment on whether or not it will take place this year as I'm not positive. Maybe Kevin will let us know. I know the site redesign was a priority so it may have been passed over for that which, is reasonable since the redesign was massive and in some ways is still going on.
    12-27-10 09:30 PM
    I sure hope it goes on, I look forward to the Round Robin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 09:54 PM
    The SPRR never even started last year until January.. Although, I can't comment on whether or not it will take place this year as I'm not positive. Maybe Kevin will let us know. I know the site redesign was a priority so it may have been passed over for that which, is reasonable since the redesign was massive and in some ways is still going on.
    Maybe you're right. But I could have sworn the round Robin took place in December of 2009. I think the year before was in January.
    12-28-10 09:44 AM
    I would love to see a new smartphone round robin....
    12-28-10 09:51 AM
    I would love to see a new smartphone round robin....
    Especially with all the devices that came out on the Android platform this year. I'd feel a little bad for Kevin though. All he'll have is the Torch. Perhaps bringing a knife to a gun show lol
    12-28-10 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD