05-07-09 05:58 PM
56 123
tools
    *Quote deleted*

So you honestly think he shouldn't try to find the owner? Were you raised by wolves dude?
    And god what I wouldn't give to just sit at home and eat twinkies all day.
    05-07-09 05:03 PM
    [quote=Edited.[/quote]

Yet you are sorry enough to make an account just to argue for some loser...sounds wayyyyyy different buddy.
    Last edited by yester18; 05-07-09 at 05:25 PM. Reason: MOD EDIT
    05-07-09 05:19 PM
    Serious guys why are you even wasting your time and energy responding to these two clowns... i mean seriously... i feel stupid after reading all their posts... and we all know he stole it so who cares Karma's a bit** and what goes around comes around i for one am out of this thread before i loose any more IQ points...
    05-07-09 05:22 PM
    Not returning it, looking for help on how too restore the phone.
    I hope someone finds your girlfriend, and figures out how to unlock her, and never give her back.

How would that make you feel?

If you have had the phone for a month, it has been black-listed, and is now unusable. You now have a paperweight.

Karma will bite you on the @ss one day. Good luck!
    05-07-09 05:31 PM
    I hope someone finds your girlfriend, and figures out how to unlock her, and never give her back.

How would that make you feel?

If you have had the phone for a month, it has been black-listed, and is now unusable. You now have a paperweight.

Karma will bite you on the @ss one day. Good luck!
    What makes you think he has a GF?? from the looks of it i think that's his BF arguing on his behalf
    05-07-09 05:32 PM
    Cleaned up language and personal attacks. Discussion Closed
    05-07-09 05:58 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD