I'm confused why u quoted me and said that.....I never told him to carrier hop.
    I meant that for the second part that no one would help out.
    05-07-09 04:06 PM
    Well thanks folks, got it to work later just had to enter the password wrong wrong 10 times.
    Don't be surprised when the phone gets reported stolen or lost and the carrier tracks it down to being used on your account! Your service WILL get halted until you return it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 04:06 PM
    Lol. The pin has probably been blacklisted (I hope so)....

On a sidenote, I thought someone stole my 8900 a couple weeks ago, and was frantically searching all over the place for it at school, only to have the person who found it report it missing. Rogers then called my home telling me that someone has found my device and that it has been dropped off at a Rogers dealer store nearby.
    The person stayed anonymous ..... God bless people like that!!!!!!

Oh, and it was only missing for 2 hours.
    I found someone's Iphone once and had no idea how I was gonna get it back to the person. Then someone named "Mi Love" called (obviously the gf) and i said "I found this phone and have no idea how to get it back to the guy". Lol .....All I thought was that I would want someone to return my phone if I was ever unfortuante enough to lose my baby.
    05-07-09 04:07 PM
    I meant that for the second part that no one would help out.
    Lol Ooooh ok. I was like did he think I was saying something else?? Haha
    05-07-09 04:08 PM
    I lost my BB on the Chicago Subway last year. The person who found it dield the phomes number and left a VM on how I could reach him. He ended up mailing it to me in Cleveland. The guy wouldn't even accept me paying for the postage. OP...you're a pr*ck, and good luck to you if karma is real. You are the true essence of why people suck.
    Last edited by jjbrowne72; 05-07-09 at 04:13 PM.
    05-07-09 04:09 PM
    I lost my BB on the Chicago Subway last year. The person who found it dialed the phones number and left a VM on how I could reach him. He ended up mailing it to me in Cleveland. The guy wouldn't even accept me paying for the postage. OP, you're a pr*ck, and good luck to you if karma is real. You are the true essence of why people suck.
    Last edited by jjbrowne72; 05-07-09 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Sorry for the double post...
    05-07-09 04:10 PM
    Well thanks folks, got it to work later just had to enter the password wrong wrong 10 times.
    If it's with Sprint and reported missing or stolen, you def won't be able to use it. So enjoy your useless phone! Maybe it could be used as a paper weight.
    05-07-09 04:11 PM
    he didn't have it a month hes bsing look at the thread title "so i just found a bb"

he probably stole it i hope he gets caught..
    05-07-09 04:14 PM
    he didn't have it a month hes bsing look at the thread title "so i just found a bb"

That's because the scum bag probably stole it yesterday...
    05-07-09 04:15 PM
    What goes around always comes back around fanatic. Trust us all when we say you will reap what you sow. Do us a favor and dont ask for any help with anything else.
    05-07-09 04:19 PM

OMG That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! He says "Just found a bb" but then all of a sudden he says "i've had it a month"? yeah...AFTER ppl said how EFFED up that is. Effin censors..
    05-07-09 04:19 PM
    I personally wish him luck and all the free love and carnal relations he can handle ...

....In prison.

05-07-09 04:22 PM
    I personally wish him luck and all the free love and carnal relations he can handle ...

....In prison.

LMFAO, good one Berger!
    05-07-09 04:24 PM
    i own a store and i have a trade in program here and we always have kids come in trying to trade in stolen **** i take the phone from them and find the owner to return it to them if at all possible.
    05-07-09 04:30 PM
    So I just found a blackberry 8300 Curve
    Don't think that is a brilliant idea, plus there is no way to actually found the owner as I had this phone for over a month now. He probably gave up by now.
    So then, you DIDN'T JUST find it.
    05-07-09 04:33 PM
    Guessing you are extremely mature there pal.

Maybe we should have this thread locked...
    05-07-09 04:38 PM
    so you got into the phone, congratulations, but i can bet you anything that the owner had the pin locked, so good luck using its blackberry functions.

you really should just take it to its carrier store and let them get it back to the original owner.
    Last edited by redsoxrocker; 05-07-09 at 04:45 PM.
    05-07-09 04:42 PM
    So seriously. tell us how you stole it...
    No, to be honest my teacher found it and he gave it to me to unlock it. Than his selling it to me for $80 and reselling it for $200. The phone has been unlock and able to use it on any carrier.
    05-07-09 04:43 PM
    you can use it on any carrier but when you activate it, they will tell you the pin has been blocked.
    05-07-09 04:46 PM
    I sure hope the PIN has been blocked. Could a mod please close this thread this person that is doing the wrong thing doesn't get help. Could please ban him too while your at it? Thanks.
    Last edited by branden3112; 05-07-09 at 04:52 PM.
    05-07-09 04:46 PM
    Blah blah and more blah! *I wish I was lucky enough as fanatic*
    If you consider bad karma lucky.....
    05-07-09 04:54 PM
    I sure hope the PIN has been blocked. Could a mod please close this thread this person that is doing the wrong thing doesn't get help. Could please ban him too while your at it? Thanks.
    i second this.

someone with that type of morale should not be able to use the privileges of crackberry.
    05-07-09 04:54 PM
    Blah blah and more blah! *I wish I was lucky enough as fanatic*
    since i had the morals and ethics to buy my blackberry instead of uhm "finding" it, i'm going to go ahead and say that i am as lucky as you, if not more.
    05-07-09 04:57 PM
    I know there are ways to restore it, and than just switch to metro. My friends have done it multiple times in the past.
    You and your friends sound like real classy people (insert huge amount of sarcasm)

05-07-09 05:00 PM
    hahahah thnx NOT YOUR PRINCESS 420(favorite day of the year BTW) for agreeing with me.
    05-07-09 05:02 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD