yeah really!!!!!!!

great move don't cha think?
    12-18-08 10:06 AM
    You're nuts.
    12-18-08 10:09 AM
    You're nuts.
    how so? they have all the same features( damn near)
    12-18-08 10:10 AM
    i like my curve but after i got it i missed the size and the suretype of my pearl and i could type faster with it than my curve.
    12-18-08 10:12 AM
    I can see how you could the size of the pearl. My hubbie has my pearl 8130 and I have the curve 8330. When you hold them together you can see a difference. At times I look at my pearlie with a hint of regret but it soon passes when my curve rings! If you like a smaller smart phone then by all means go with the pearl. Any blackberry is a great choice !!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 10:24 AM
    i like my curve but after i got it i missed the size and the suretype of my pearl and i could type faster with it than my curve.
    the fast typing and the smaller front pocket too. lol

I can see how you could the size of the pearl. My hubbie has my pearl 8130 and I have the curve 8330. When you hold them together you can see a difference. At times I look at my pearlie with a hint of regret but it soon passes when my curve rings! If you like a smaller smart phone then by all means go with the pearl. Any blackberry is a great choice !!!!!!!

I had the pearl last week and a week later i came to realize I do not like the curve as much as the pearl.........

I think i do wanna go back since the storm is showing me it is not worth getting.
    12-18-08 10:35 AM
    I love having a full qwerty keyboard on my curve =D

12-18-08 10:42 AM
    I love having a full qwerty keyboard on my curve =D

it is no good for texting!
    12-18-08 11:50 AM
    it is no good for texting!
    What are you talking about?

There is nothing better than a full keyboard for texting.

Unless all you want to do is text one handed then fine.

But for the majority, a full QWERTY keyboard is the best way to go for text-a-holics.

(Not to mention e-mails...)

I used to LOVE T9, I was a T9 Master!

Never thought I'd go back, but then I tried my first QWERTY Keyboard, and it was just 100x better!
    12-18-08 12:02 PM
    i love the fact of having a full keyboard.....i am a texter! love it....but to each its own...on the pearl, i just wasn't feeling the two letters to a key thingy..! lol
    12-18-08 12:07 PM
    If you still want the pearl hit me up i have one for sale because i now own the curve.
    12-18-08 01:07 PM
    If you still want the pearl hit me up i have one for sale because i now own the curve.
    lol nah I still have mine im take back the 8330 GET MY MONEY back and be happy. a win win brah
    i love the fact of having a full keyboard.....i am a texter! love it....but to each its own...on the pearl, i just wasn't feeling the two letters to a key thingy..! lol
    a full keyboard is just too big you women have handbags and what not and all i have is pockets. i'm a texter too and the 2 letter a key thing has been mastered so its easy!
    What are you talking about?

There is nothing better than a full keyboard for texting.

Unless all you want to do is text one handed then fine.

But for the majority, a full QWERTY keyboard is the best way to go for text-a-holics.

(Not to mention e-mails...)

I used to LOVE T9, I was a T9 Master!

Never thought I'd go back, but then I tried my first QWERTY Keyboard, and it was just 100x better!
    no way.
    12-18-08 01:15 PM
    I helped a friend of mine with her Pearl and it was unbearable for me to type on...I guess it's because I'm used to a full keyboard.

I think that you're just looking at it as something that you can fit in your pocket because a full keyboard isn't complicated at all!!! And you're the first person I've ever heard say that they can't type on it. But hey, to each his own.

My Curve nor my Bold, by the way, never goes in the "handbag" *smile*
    12-18-08 01:24 PM
    One of my friends have the pearl and before the storm i had the 8320. there is no way in heck i'd pick the Pearl over the Curve. NEVER!

Better screen. looks Better. Types WAY Faster. <3.
    12-18-08 01:55 PM
    I helped a friend of mine with her Pearl and it was unbearable for me to type on...I guess it's because I'm used to a full keyboard.

I think that you're just looking at it as something that you can fit in your pocket because a full keyboard isn't complicated at all!!! And you're the first person I've ever heard say that they can't type on it. But hey, to each his own.

My Curve nor my Bold, by the way, never goes in the "handbag" *smile*
    lol at the handbag joke

One of my friends have the pearl and before the storm i had the 8320. there is no way in heck i'd pick the Pearl over the Curve. NEVER!

Better screen. looks Better. Types WAY Faster. <3.
    what...........

no i'm confused.
    12-18-08 02:29 PM
    I have a nice Vzw pearl... wanna trade?
    12-18-08 02:38 PM
    I specifically chose the Curve over the Pearl because of the keyboard
    12-18-08 03:28 PM
    I have a nice Vzw pearl... wanna trade?
    only if it is black
    I specifically chose the Curve over the Pearl because of the keyboard
    but the keyboard is not that big of a deal on the pearl.
    12-18-08 04:11 PM
    SureType is one of those things you love or hate. Those who've taken the time to mastered it can go as fast or even faster than those using a regular keyboard. I use both types of keyboards daily and I'm a lot quicker on my 8130.

That being said, there's nothing like the pinpoint accuracy of a full QWERTY keyboard for the 5-10% of the time where SureType just doesn't get the right word.
    12-18-08 04:42 PM
    chillywilly, I know how you feel. Which is why I never gave up
    my Pearl. My next phone will be a qwerty k/board also. When that
    happens the Curve goes, the Pearl NEVER!
    12-18-08 04:42 PM
    I had the pearl for almost a year. got use to it. Was fast as heck texting. Got the Curve and had to learn to slow down. No suretype. Was misspelling words all over the place.
    12-18-08 04:54 PM
    I had the pearl for almost a year. got use to it. Was fast as heck texting. Got the Curve and had to learn to slow down. No suretype. Was misspelling words all over the place.
    thats me i could type faster on my 8130 once the suretype learns the words then it is fast and i could type faster on the 8130. thats just me typing and spelling is not my best virtues and i could correct words as i typed.
    12-18-08 05:38 PM
    SureType is one of those things you love or hate. Those who've taken the time to mastered it can go as fast or even faster than those using a regular keyboard. I use both types of keyboards daily and I'm a lot quicker on my 8130.

That being said, there's nothing like the pinpoint accuracy of a full QWERTY keyboard for the 5-10% of the time where SureType just doesn't get the right word.
    ^ sounds like a god to me
    chillywilly, I know how you feel. Which is why I never gave up
    my Pearl. My next phone will be a qwerty k/board also. When that
    happens the Curve goes, the Pearl NEVER!
    i like how you think.
    x2 on that brah... fast as heck is what is key for me since i like texting and bb all day long.
    thats me i could type faster on my 8130 once the suretype learns the words then it is fast and i could type faster on the 8130. thats just me typing and spelling is not my best virtues and i could correct words as i typed.
    word
    12-18-08 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD