I decided to search for the Z10. I was surprised at how many people were looking to trade their iPhone 5 for a Z10. There were even some people looking to trade the Galaxy S3 for it. There were quite a few more offers as I scrolled. Just thought it was interesting. I love Apple products (I am typing this on an iMac), but I think the iPhone has had it's time in the sun. There seems to be a growing interest in Blackberry. The buildup may be slow (at least here in the US), but it is growing.

So, I was bored today and trolled craigslist...-screen-shot-2013-05-07-7.16.20-pm.jpg
    JR A and BB12MX like this.
    05-07-13 06:22 PM
    How is that considered trolling? Lol but great to hear customer perception is changing for the better!
    JR A likes this.
    05-07-13 06:25 PM
    It's not. I used the term incorrectly. I should have said "perusing".
    JR A likes this.
    05-07-13 06:33 PM
    BT, have you seen this the other way around?
    Trading BB10 for something else?
    05-07-13 06:52 PM
    How is that considered trolling? Lol but great to hear customer perception is changing for the better!
    It would be appropriate as a fishing analogy would it not?

Posted...Up
    05-07-13 06:56 PM
    Steve Jobs has passed and the sun set on Apple. But they will have a new OS coming, so who knows.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    05-07-13 06:58 PM
    05-08-13 11:44 AM
    Lol that's old news & from an unreliable source.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 11:55 AM
    What's an rm820?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 12:16 PM
    Wasn't it a Lumia 920 model?
    05-08-13 12:19 PM
    Great...dump that crappy iphone...its so outdated.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 12:30 PM
    I'm planning on selling my 64gig iPhone 5 when the Q10 comes out in the states. Most likely gonna Ebay that sucker.
    05-08-13 03:28 PM
    Apple has how many billions in cash sitting around doing f'all right now? Many times bbry's total net value. Apple will be around, and will prosper, for a long time to come. My guess is that the decline of the past few months (in which they continue to sell millions of iphones, ipads, ipods, etc. per month) is just a calm period before the storm of some grand new announcement. At the minimum Apple has the resources and the wherewithal to remain fierce competition for all in the computing and wireless industries in which they compete for a while to come, even if they fail to repeat history and innovate a new class of products or reset existing standards.

That said, I think BB also has a few cool cards up its sleeve (can't wait to get a better idea of what Hein's mobile computing/no more pc/no more tablet world is supposedly going to look like). I really wonder and suspect that the BB10 phones are packing heat that is not evident to current users and with the current OS release but will revealed as time goes on.
    05-08-13 03:40 PM
    Is it just me or does the tiny screenshot say that there is a balance between users looking to trade other phones for a Z10 and those selling/trading Z10s?
    05-08-13 04:24 PM
    So, I was bored today and trolled craigslist...
    There's more reputable establishments for those kinds of nocturnal activities. You're taking large risks when you seek those types of service providers on craigslist.

05-09-13 10:30 AM
    Steve Jobs has passed and the sun set on Apple. But they will have a new OS coming, so who knows.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    I am quite sure that Apple would be in the same situation if Steve Jobs was still around. Up till about now, the products that have been released and business plans were crafted under Steve's leadership. Also the success of Apple is also attributed to others in the organization, such as Johnathan Ives. As you say, they have a new OS coming and there are high expectations that it will be more than just a coat of new paint.
    05-09-13 11:14 AM