So I connect the berry to the car to listen to internet radio. My girls drivin, so were listin to the country roadon the I heart radio, right, not like I have a choice in the matter. Anyway, I'm a 6 foot somethin metal head with some nice sized gauges in the ears. Pantera shirt, camo, the whole nine right. She parks the car, and I get out to walk the two blocks to meet with a lawyer buddy of mine. Of course I gotta take the berry. So I dissconnect, and shut down I heart radio. So I walk the two blocks, hop on the elavater (very old school, has a manual operater) get all the way up to the third floor, the doors open and boom, martina mcbride starts blaring from my pocket. This freakin app opened itself up, and would not let me shut it down. I got a good laugh, but wtf?? I hurried and pulled the battery and played dumb. it was all good but damn, when I shut down an app I expect it to stay shut down! I am runnin 5.0 so I guess I can't be mad, haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 10-11-09 at 10:36 PM. Reason: profanity
    10-11-09 10:08 PM
    lol! Something on a similar note, but more of an unexpected setup. It happened when I was in an Economics class. The professor was real uptight, and requested all phones be put on silent. I was bored and decided to setup Pandora on my phone. Next thing I know, Rise Against was blasting from my hands and I had to make a quick exit.
    10-12-09 01:58 AM
    na this neva happend to me
    10-12-09 02:13 AM
    This happened to me when I first got my 8900. I was listening to music and didn't shut down the media player. Instead I jumped out of it. During a meeting at work I hit the standby button by accident and music started playing full blast. Needless to say it was quite embarassing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 02:16 AM
    Interesting, I don't use the radio app, but Martina McBride would be pretty shameful!
    10-12-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD