Just thought I ought to share this with you guys.. My girlfriend betrayed her gorgeous white Bold 9700 for an Iphone 4. 2 months after getting it she had to replace it because of a speaker phone problem and now she is on the phone with Apple because the phone has an error message saying that her phone cannot be activated on the network because it might be damaged lol.

The iphone is sexy the iphone is hip but my BB is sturdy and my BB is doesnt break every two months.. Hope she learns her lessons and sees the light .
    11-17-10 06:22 PM
    Congratulations.
    11-17-10 06:25 PM
    Here! Here! for BB!
    11-17-10 06:36 PM
    Just thought I ought to share this with you guys.. My girlfriend betrayed her gorgeous white Bold 9700 for an Iphone 4. 2 months after getting it she had to replace it because of a speaker phone problem and now she is on the phone with Apple because the phone has an error message saying that her phone cannot be activated on the network because it might be damaged lol.

The iphone is sexy the iphone is hip but my BB is sturdy and my BB is doesnt break every two months.. Hope she learns her lessons and sees the light .
    You're mean.
    11-17-10 06:45 PM
    i know its mean but im fed up of bbs getting pushed a side bcs of good marketing. There are alot of pros to the phone dont get me wrong . But people buy them for the wrong reasons . My girlfriend being the perfect example
    11-17-10 06:47 PM
    i know its mean but im fed up of bbs getting pushed a side bcs of good marketing. There are alot of pros to the phone dont get me wrong . But people buy them for the wrong reasons . My girlfriend being the perfect example
    Not trying to insult anyone here, but the fact that she has a problem with her
    phone every two months is more user error than anything.
    11-17-10 06:51 PM
    lol not really. The speaker problem was a hardware issue and im not sure what the current problem is she hasnt called me back yet but these are obviously not user erros .
    11-17-10 06:57 PM
    lol not really. The speaker problem was a hardware issue and im not sure what the current problem is she hasnt called me back yet but these are obviously not user erros .
    Your GF hasn't called you back? Sounds like you have some "user errors."
    Username00089 likes this.
    11-17-10 07:01 PM
    ????? she was on the phone with apple .
    11-17-10 07:06 PM
    and yes she called me back and again its an issue with the phone and is on her way to apple now to get a replacement
    11-17-10 07:08 PM
    Not that there's anything wrong with that (just want to get it out of the way) but iphone was geared towards female buyers. This was found through various on line surveys. Iphone seen as easy to use, tangible for the finger and with all the fart apps women bend over for them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD