I just wanted to say I'm excited to return to blackberry again. At one point I was putting the company down saying they were finished. I was riding hard with my iPhone 4. Well that's until I decided to visit crackberry one day last week. I read and viewed videos about the new blackberry phones. I've been visiting crackberry everyday just looking forward to the day AT&T decides to release the torch 9850/60. Also reading n viewing about the blackberry playbook has the same effect. I want to put my iPad 2 aside and pick up a playbook. The 7" size it's prefect to me. Can't wait to be back!!!
    JR A likes this.
    08-25-11 02:27 PM
    That's great! Welcome back.

I have read more than once (and on more places than CB) that the touch keyboard is the best in class because of RIM's already tried and true predictive text algorithm (which I use on my 9650 with a real keyboard and love).

Tell us how you like it, if you get it.
    08-25-11 02:39 PM
    Once an addict, always an addict! Welcome back!
    08-25-11 02:39 PM
    This kind of stuff is just too cool. These new 'Berrys, while a bit overdue, clearly demonstrate what RIM is capable of when they put their minds to it, and I think they're going to open up a few eyes. They're not turning the smartphone world on its ear, and I know it's very unlikely that they'll ever regain the market dominance they once had. But HP just deep-sixed Palm, I don't see anything exceptionally head-turning coming out of Nokia for at least another year, and Google's ingestion of Motorola is going to take several quarters to start reaping significant benefits -- if any. I think these newest releases and those coming next year will at the very least make RIM relevant again.

Anyway, welcome back Relly, and I hope your return to the family fulfills all your expectations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 03:52 PM
    We I'm not back just yet loo but thank you for the welcome backs. I wanna go to a sprint store and play with one but I'm sure it's going to make me more impaitent to getting one lol. AT&T needs to chop chop and hurry things up with the release of the Torch
    08-25-11 04:39 PM
    sorry to burst your bubble but at&t is not going to be releasing the torch 9860 anytime soon.if you did take a look at the leaked roadmap,its projected to be release in 4Q.that means you can expect it around the holiday season.i think thats a smart move for them.they already have tons of full touch devices on hand.torch 2 is out.iphone next.samsung galaxy S II will also be coming.so pushing 9860 until then is great business move.
    08-25-11 06:36 PM
    sorry to burst your bubble but at&t is not going to be releasing the torch 9860 anytime soon.if you did take a look at the leaked roadmap,its projected to be release in 4Q.that means you can expect it around the holiday season.i think thats a smart move for them.they already have tons of full touch devices on hand.torch 2 is out.iphone next.samsung galaxy S II will also be coming.so pushing 9860 until then is great business move.
    Well then ... maybe you're just gonna have to 'settle' for a Torch 9810!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 07:51 PM
    When and if you do return, then congrats and welcome back! I forgive you for not knowing we have a dedicated thread for this now.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...e-home-631658/
    08-25-11 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD