I first want to say that I absolutely love the Z10. Also, I'm new to Crackberry and I'm loving every minute of it. I was just wondering if anyone out there is having the same frustration over something that I feel would make the Z10 perfect if changed.
    Here we go. I've noticed that when you are in the phone calls window and observing missed call etc, you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen and it automatically turns it into a widget. This is perfect and it makes sense. My issue is that when you are in a Text, BBM or Email, they close and return to the hub. It would be so handy to have four widgets with these four categories on the screen all at once. Earlier today, I had emails, texts and phone calls all coming at once and it got really frustrating trying to navigate it all in a hurry. Even when you open the phone settings window and you swipe up from the bottom of the screen, it turns it into a widget. Why not do it with the most important features? So does anyone else feel this way? Also, is there a BlackBerry customer feedback site out there to voice opinions?
    Shawn
    V22 likes this.
    02-08-13 03:33 PM
    I can sorta of agree with you and I sorta can't because I see where it could get frustrating but I haven't used the device. That being said, WELCOME TO CRACKBERRY!!! You will love it. As for the blackberry Site you can go to the forums of blackberry themselves but also blackberry cruises through cracked berry. They do read it here and listen. That's what's cool about us.
    02-08-13 07:50 PM
    I like having BBM as a separate deck of cards, great for multi tasking when I am also looking something up in a browser
    02-08-13 08:06 PM
    I think I remember CrackBerry Kevin wanting a way to lock apps to the multitasking screen so they are always running and in a fixed location. That way you can start and stop other apps but that one critical app is in the upper-left corner at all times.
    02-09-13 02:14 AM
    In all reality tho we can't expect it to be 100% right out the gate. Like Kevin said, if it was then he'd have no job.
    02-09-13 02:34 AM