When will we see any of these new color palates at AT&T? My wife wants an 8120 like mine, but not in the sole color they sell it in (blue). Why do they offer multiple colors for the 8110, but only one color for the 8120? Doesn't make sense to me at all. Ok, thanks for letting me vent.

And yes, I know we could just get one and then swap out the case ourselves, but we don't want to take apart the phone while it is still under warranty, thank you.
    08-19-08 12:09 PM
    OK but if you keep the OME how are they going to know you took it apart.
    08-19-08 12:12 PM
    OK but if you keep the OME how are they going to know you took it apart.
    True, but I've already had a bad experience taking apart my 8120 before when I tried to change out a lens cover, and ended up having to send my phone in for a repair. I would prefer not to have to do any Berry surgery on a brand new phone. It is just crazy to me that they offer only one color for the 8120. That obviously limits sales, as not all females want a dark blue colored phone, no?
    08-19-08 12:21 PM
    Never took apart a pearl before but I managed to change the housing on my 8800 without a hitch. I made sure I had the proper tools and watched a few videos on how to take it apart. Cnn.cn has a video tutorial you can check out if you change your mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 07:50 PM
    i would like to order it from rim in what every color i want since i way full price for my phone. it is BS my girl want a pink 8320. i would get the verizon one but i need wifi
    08-19-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD