No Luck!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 11:42 AM
    Not working out! Tried the previous versions too but no luck there too. Tried lucky patcher also but system crashes after some time.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 11:56 AM
    Wow SC are bitches

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 12:32 PM
    Not working out! Tried the previous versions too but no luck there too. Tried lucky patcher also but system crashes after some time.

Posted via CB10
    We're on bb10, we're not supposed to be using snapchat

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 12:55 PM
    We're on bb10, we're not supposed to be using snapchat

Posted via CB10
    So I guess the same goes for every other app tht I use lmfao

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-27-15 12:57 PM
    So I guess the same goes for every other app tht I use lmfao
    SnapChat has a special need for security, and that security had been violated several times by people using third-party apps, which took advantage of lax security measures. Thus, SnapChat is aggressively closing those holes, and is also doing its best to close off all non-authorized methods of entry. It wouldn't be nearly as important to do this for many apps, but privacy is a very important issue for SnapChat, and to their shareholders and stock price value. If Snaps continue to be compromised, users will leave, and the value of the company will plummet, so, yes, they're taking it seriously.
    Notatroll123 likes this.
    04-27-15 01:01 PM
    SnapChat has a special need for security, and that security had been violated several times by people using third-party apps, which took advantage of lax security measures. Thus, SnapChat is aggressively closing those holes, and is also doing its best to close off all non-authorized methods of entry. It wouldn't be nearly as important to do this for many apps, but privacy is a very important issue for SnapChat, and to their shareholders and stock price value. If Snaps continue to be compromised, users will leave, and the value of the company will plummet, so, yes, they're taking it seriously.
    No but he said it as if we should have a native snapchat. We don't have a native anything on blackberry so basically we're not supposed to be using most apps we have on bb10. Soundcloud, instagram, etc technically we're not supposed to be using those either

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-27-15 01:16 PM
    How does Google services help with that? I'm able to use the same apk that they put in their official appstore so it's a **** excuse from . them. They are actively trying to block it

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 01:39 PM
    Wow the latest news on crackberry says john chen may actually fix the app problem?? Maybe they're going to fix the google play services!!?! Add google play store directly on the phone??? Ughh I cant handle the anticipation

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-27-15 03:15 PM
    Wow the latest news on crackberry says john chen may actually fix the app problem?? Maybe they're going to fix the google play services!!?! Add google play store directly on the phone??? Ughh I cant handle the anticipation

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    I think it will take a while

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 04:22 PM
    I think it will take a while

Posted via CB10
    Could be sooner than later. It's so simple getting google play services on bluestacks, I don't see why it would take blackberry so long, and if it does then I just don't know what to say...in reality they just need to update their android runtime

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-27-15 04:49 PM

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    This is all just assumptions, all he said was they're working on something app related

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 06:03 PM
    This is all just assumptions, all he said was they're working on something app related

Posted via CB10
    Well, they better add it!!!!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-27-15 06:49 PM
    Could be sooner than later. It's so simple getting google play services on bluestacks, I don't see why it would take blackberry so long, and if it does then I just don't know what to say...in reality they just need to update their android runtime

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Yeah I have my first Snapchat Account (locked for using snap10) running on my blue stacks account

Posted via CB10
    Swave514 likes this.
    04-28-15 09:28 AM
    how can u take scrnshts with bluesstack? on snapchat

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 09:33 AM
    how can u take scrnshts with bluesstack? on snapchat

Posted via CB10
    I have a program called GreenShot that allows you to manually take a screenshot in a specific spot on the screen. Check it out! You could even take a screenshot without pressing the Prtscn button on your keyboard, just click on the icon in the icon tray (in windows)

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-28-15 09:37 AM
    Hi all, snapchat fix that worked for me. in the past despite knowing snapchat had began cracking down on blackberry users. I still made the stupid decision of upgrading it from the then working version of 9.3.1. needless to say I was logged out and couldn�t log back in. luckily this is when the downgrade to 4.2.1 (or 4.2.07 I forget which) sign in then upgrade to 9.3.1 still worked. So my dismay was thankfully short lived. About a week and half ago I was tempted yet again to upgrade to the latest version. This time around nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing else worked. All forums and solutions by different people on this subject didn�t work. I was completely locked out even with patched versions using gms patcher. Tonight though it suddenly dawned on me to try something else.
    � Reinstall the last working version of snapchat before you were locked out. chances are for almost everyone it is 9.3.1
    � Open blackberry link and connect your blackberry.
    � Click on restore backup data. ( basically look for the last backup you created before you were locked out of snapchat
    � Select custom restore
    � Deselect everything that is selected. Except under app data keep snapchat selected.
    � Restore the saved snapchat data.
    � This worked for me and now after a week and a half of no results im back in.
    � I should mention though that technically the 9.3.1 version I installed before doing the restore is a patched version using gms patcher from cobalt.
    � And also I had done all the google play settings and service stuff according to cobalts google landing page.
    Goodluck to you guys. As I said I don�t know if itll work for everyone but worth a try.
    05-24-15 04:11 PM
    Hi all, snapchat fix that worked for me. in the past despite knowing snapchat had began cracking down on blackberry users. I still made the stupid decision of upgrading it from the then working version of 9.3.1. needless to say I was logged out and couldn�t log back in. luckily this is when the downgrade to 4.2.1 (or 4.2.07 I forget which) sign in then upgrade to 9.3.1 still worked. So my dismay was thankfully short lived. About a week and half ago I was tempted yet again to upgrade to the latest version. This time around nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing else worked. All forums and solutions by different people on this subject didn�t work. I was completely locked out even with patched versions using gms patcher. Tonight though it suddenly dawned on me to try something else.
    �Reinstall the last working version of snapchat before you were locked out. chances are for almost everyone it is 9.3.1
    �Open blackberry link and connect your blackberry.
    �Click on restore backup data. ( basically look for the last backup you created before you were locked out of snapchat
    �Select custom restore
    �Deselect everything that is selected. Except under app data keep snapchat selected.
    �Restore the saved snapchat data.
    �This worked for me and now after a week and a half of no results im back in.
    �I should mention though that technically the 9.3.1 version I installed before doing the restore is a patched version using gms patcher from cobalt.
    �And also I had done all the google play settings and service stuff according to cobalts google landing page.
    Goodluck to you guys. As I said I don�t know if itll work for everyone but worth a try.
    Selective app / app data restore is awesome!!!

:-D

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    05-25-15 01:03 AM
    Same problem here, :\
    The only thing that worries me about getting Snapchat on my Classic would have to be the battery life, it's horrible enough as is.
    05-29-15 06:20 AM
    Would a patched version of 9.3.1.0 work?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 11:15 PM
45 12