My sms thread only shows 6 messages between me and the other person. Is there a way I can increase the amount?
    01-20-11 06:10 PM
    My sms thread only shows 6 messages between me and the other person. Is there a way I can increase the amount?
    I don't know the device or OS you have but on my Tour running 5.0.0.975 I have more than 6 text messages that ca ngo on with someone. There is an SMS text options under your options menu but there is nothing in there about count as opposed to a setup or style or delivery options that I can see.
    I don't know why you are limited to 6.
    01-20-11 06:16 PM
    (Jaguarr40) Yeah I know what you mean. In my help it says to go to options, sms, set the "number of previous items" field, save. But there is not such option in there. Its a blackberry Bold.
    01-20-11 06:35 PM
    (Jaguarr40) Yeah I know what you mean. In my help it says to go to options, sms, set the "number of previous items" field, save. But there is not such option in there. Its a blackberry Bold.
    My point exactly and I do not have this setting either but as previously stated I am not having this issue. Enen going to the SMS folder and selecting the options under this folder gives nothing that you are looking for either.
    Knickers88 likes this.
    01-20-11 06:42 PM
    What model is your Bold? What OS are you running? You can find the OS information by going to your options menu and go to the section labeled about. Your OS will be listed there.
    01-20-11 08:20 PM
    Never noticed, always delete them as they come in and are read. Replies always show the original message. It may also be a carrier limit or possibly a limit set by your plan. Call your carrier and ask. I would be curious as to their answer. And as far as I have seen there is no way to increase or decrease the count of sms's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Knickers88 likes this.
    01-20-11 08:42 PM
    Thanks for trying to help. I might try call my company, if all else fails it looks like a reset master settings job. Thanks
    01-20-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD