I've searched a lot for this problem but I didn't come across anything similar. The problem my phone is facing is that I have multiple SMS conversations for one recipient and none of the two or three conversations is getting deleted. This creates a lot of problem for me as i have more than a hundred conversations of 20-25 people in my inbox now. Is there any way I can fix this problem? If not how do I wipe my phone?
    10-17-11 10:25 AM
    Ok your best shot is to press "t" when you are in the SMS app. Click menu key and press "delete priot messages" it may not be the same wording but I hope you understand. There you go! Fresh SMS inbox

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hassaan7 likes this.
    10-17-11 10:30 AM
    Thanks. It did delete the majority of conversations but the problem still persists. Two threads are still there and I repeated the process and individually deleted them but they are still there. Also new SMS keep coming in newer conversations .
    10-17-11 10:35 AM
    Make sure you have the latest OS running on your device.
    10-17-11 11:09 AM
    I still have OS5. Can't upgrade to OS6 without a data plan which sadly I don't have right now. Why does that have to do anything with my problem?
    10-17-11 11:25 AM
    Updating to the latest OS solves many issues. This could be one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    10-17-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD