Hey all,

Don't know if this has been asked as I couldn't find anything relating to it?

I have just updated my new Pearl 3G to OS6 last night, and when I click on my 'text messages' icon, I get a list of texts that were received/sent that day, it used to be that if say my wife text me yesterday (6th July) there would be an entry from her on the 6th, and if she text me again on the 7th, there'd be another entry from her on the 7th, BUT, now if she text me on the 6th and 7th, I'd only see an entry on the 7th as that'd be the most recent date and it bands all her texts together in the conversation method.

I want the main menu to show me all entries for the 6th, 7th, 8th etc etc. and not all together, fine if they band together conversation style once I click into the message but not on the main menu, it never used to be this way? Can I do anything about this?

Thanks
    07-07-11 12:16 PM
    Go to text messages/menu/options/untick combine sequential messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-11 02:16 PM
    Hi mate,

Thanks for the info, however it doesn't do what I'm after, the option above only links or separates messages once you have clicked into a SMS conversation with someone, I'm looking for the phone to tell me what messages I had on any given day (its the very first screen that you come to when you first click the 'Text Messages' icon).

So I've just tried again by getting my wife to send me a SMS just before & also just after midnight, so I should see that I had a SMS on the 7th and then another from her again on the 8th, however the phone just shows from the first glance that she never SMS'd me on the 7th, but only on the 8th, unless I drill down through the menus to SMS inbox which is about 5 menus in under 'View Folders'!!!

No other phone I've ever had has done this, not even other Blackberrys (9000 & 8110) so its a little strange!
    07-07-11 07:19 PM
    Now also, if I get 2 texts (SMS) from the same person, even though they are different texts, my BB is only telling me that I have 1 text waiting!!
    07-07-11 08:31 PM
    Now also, if I get 2 texts (SMS) from the same person, even though they are different texts, my BB is only telling me that I have 1 text waiting!!
    That's the way it is now I think, it will show you 2 texts waiting if you get them from 2 people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-11 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD