I have a BB 8350i and would like to know if I can have my active SMS/MMS converstation scroll. As it is now when I receive an SMS I have to open it and then reply. It there any way to keep it open as a rolling text conversation.

I know I have made this question clear as mud but I hope someone understands what I am looking for. Thanks
    06-18-09 03:57 PM
    I believe you're looking for threaded SMS. I'm sorry, but that isn't yet available for BB.
    06-18-09 04:13 PM
    Yeah, unless 5.0 is released for the 8350i, there is no support for threaded texting .. but i'm pretty sure there are some applications out there that can try to do that.
    06-18-09 04:32 PM
    Sounds more like he's asking for an IM client, like BBM. @tojo152, are you talking about an open window, back-and-forth, ongoing conversation? If so, you are clearly looking for an IM client. That would be either BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) or a third party client. The one I and many others recommend for that would be Beejive. It costs a bit more, but it seamlessly integrates all the main IM clients, e.g. AIM, Yahoo, MSN, even ICQ.
    06-18-09 11:30 PM
    You can try 3jam or bbtext2im. Neither are fantastic, but 3jam is better, threaded, and will do what you requested.
    06-19-09 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD