I've tried to send messages and it just comes up with a big red X and under the name says "network out of order" ! What can I do ?? Is this a problem with the phone or 02?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 07:53 AM
    I'm getting the same message coming up when attempting to send SMS messages.

Calling out seems fine. BBM isn't very quick - definite lagging between sending and delivering.

I've re-registered my Bold 9700 and that seems to have cured it.

Jim
    02-09-11 08:31 AM
    This happened to me last week I just retyped the text and it seemed to go thru on my s2 don't know why. Its never happened to me before

02-14-11 05:48 AM
    I've tried to send messages and it just comes up with a big red X and under the name says "network out of order" ! What can I do ?? Is this a problem with the phone or 02?

Did you try a battery pull?
    02-14-11 06:01 AM
    That happened to me once when I was late paying my bill.
    02-14-11 08:42 PM
    ive seen it happen before. if the phone used to work right, then chances are its just a network issue. reboot and see if it helps. if not, check with 02 and see if they are having network issues with SMS in your area.
    02-15-11 03:29 AM
    O2 are known for their reliability, however their BlackBerry services, not so much. I will place money on it being a network issue (I'm ALWAYS losing the internet on my BlackBerry Curve 8520, they cannot seem to get GPRS/EDGE to properly tunnel to BIS for any extended period, I lose it at least 5 times a day, every day. Period.)

If you are on a PAYG deal, then switch carriers. If you're on a 30-day rolling contract, ask to terminate the contract (as long as you've had it for one month you won't be charged an ETF). If you're in an 12/18/24 month contract then it isn't worth paying for the ETF. As an O2-UK customer myself, I am well aware of the stuff they get up to.
    02-15-11 03:54 AM
    Thats a really weird error message lol
    02-15-11 08:50 AM
    It says network out of order with a red X
    10-14-14 06:57 AM
    10-14-14 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD