Hi my name is Yesi. I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130 from Sprint, and I'm trying to figure out how to add my signature to my text messages. Does anyone know how to do it? And i've seen a video that the LED changes to different colors, does anyone know if its a code you have to put in, or if you have to open the phone or something? please get back to me if you know anything. Thank you.

super_woman_0991@hotmail.com
    04-13-09 02:14 PM
    Easiest way to add a signature is to create an auto-text. You can pretty much set up any string of characters to create an auto-text (under Options).

I have my BB set up so that when I enter my initials, cbh, it will add my signature. That way, I only have to press three letters and the space bar to add my signature (the space bar activates auto-text).
    04-13-09 02:27 PM
    You can also go to your carrier's BIS site and create a signature for your e-mails there but as Xopher said, use Autotext for SMS/MMS messages.

As for changing the LED, check here for BB Alerts.

BlackBerry Alerts : Handango
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 04-13-09 at 02:58 PM.
    04-13-09 02:35 PM
    So there's no way to add a signature to text messages with a 8330 without having to do that auto text thing that buddy was talking about?
    04-13-09 02:45 PM
    Nope. That's the way to do it. AutoText is simple, though.
    04-13-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD