Hi everyone,

I hope someone will be able to tell me what is going on with my phone, as I really don't know what it's doing...I have a Curve 8520 running on the 5.0 version. I have BlackBerry Enterprise Server because of school emails using Microsoft Outlook Web Access. When my phone reboots, the normal security tests passed comes up after my phone turns on. After this comes the enterprise configuration message. My issue isn't necessarily a problem since all is well after some time, but when I reboot my phone, all the messages in my combined SMS and MMS folder are moved around for some reason. I don't know if this issue arises from the sheer number of texts I have in some of my threaded SMS's, as one of them just has an enormous amount of texts dating back to January. If you were to look at my phone and I was looking at a threaded SMS from one friend, it would look like I was getting 10 texts a second from another friend, at the rate the messages move through. This wouldn't be an issue if I were able to send texts at the same time without my phone freezing or having the clock icon come up. In general, my phone operates much more slowly when this message organization is going on.

So my question is, how can I stop this message re-organization from going on? Is it part of the configuration enterprise? The reboot already takes long enough, and I would like to be able to start using my phone as quickly as possible after the reboot, if possible, without having to wait around for my messages to get re-organized. I do not want to delete my threads though, if it's not necessary.

Thanks in advance!
    Zara
    11-09-11 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD