Hi,

Is there a way for to send a SMS messages 'conversation' that are in the same thread to another person?

I want to send the conversation to another person but it only seems to let me send one SMS at a time..

If someone has the answer I would love the help.

Thanks in advance.
    01-28-10 05:04 PM
    unfortunetly there is not, its a one by one situation.
    01-28-10 05:08 PM
    Hi,

Is there a way for to send a SMS messages 'conversation' that are in the same thread to another person?

I want to send the conversation to another person but it only seems to let me send one SMS at a time..

If someone has the answer I would love the help.

Thanks in advance.
    when you hit reply, you can add recipents. you can send the same text to more than one person. you can also forward and send to more than one person.
    01-28-10 05:13 PM
    No that did not work. I dont want to send the conversation back to the person I was talking to again.

There has to be away to forward the SMS message.
    01-28-10 05:25 PM
    No that did not work. I dont want to send the conversation back to the person I was talking to again.

There has to be away to forward the SMS message.
    instead of reply hit forward.
    01-28-10 08:03 PM
    I think irishqt wants to "forward" a portion of the actual chat to a person...not just forward one part of it. In bbm there is a way to copy the chat, but I don't think SMS is allowing this function. I wish it would let you copy what you wanted and paste it into the field. Because even with the copy chat in bbm, it copies the entirety of what is there. If you find out how to do it, could you please post back?

*Oh, and a while back, a friend and I found a work around that required mms and screen captures. Just took pictures of the screen, sent them, rinse, wash, repeat. Not the most efficient way, but it worked.
    Last edited by Jay-Lee; 01-29-10 at 04:00 PM.
    01-29-10 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD