I am trying to locate a Blackberry for my Boss who is ADAMANT that it has an SMS Conversation application. Despite all the possibilities I have looked at pointing out he is wrong, he refuses to believe it. So, I was wondering does Blackberry have this application? If not is there anything similar that can be downloaded straight to the phone? Also, how many messages can the phone store in conversation before it slows down and how far can you scroll back without having to click another feature to bring up later messages?

Thanks for any info you may have.
    11-10-09 06:37 AM
    I am trying to locate a Blackberry for my Boss who is ADAMANT that it has an SMS Conversation application. Despite all the possibilities I have looked at pointing out he is wrong, he refuses to believe it. So, I was wondering does Blackberry have this application? If not is there anything similar that can be downloaded straight to the phone? Also, how many messages can the phone store in conversation before it slows down and how far can you scroll back without having to click another feature to bring up later messages?

Thanks for any info you may have.
    sms conversation application... now that means threaded sms? latest OS 5.0 has it by default and there are some apps for threaded sms, one would be empower sms viewer.
    11-10-09 07:19 AM
    Here is a Blog from August Kevin wrote that has shots of what 5.0 threaded sms convos look like.

Images: Native Threaded SMS Client for BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    11-10-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD