It will never cease to amaze me how detached we have
    become from actual personal interaction and even more,
    what has become acceptable conduct.

I'm with Bmcc, I give people my full attention, if you can't
    respect me enough to do the same, we're done talking too each other.
    Well i agree completely, today's world has very little morals anymore, common sense is few and far between and now we have people that are addicted to video games and computers so much we have rehab places for them to go! lol no pun intended.
    07-23-08 11:18 PM
    Well I am guilty of checking my email and falling asleep with the berry in my hand. I was actually looking at this forum on my berry and just fell asleep.

As for the texting, I use to hate it. I'm okay with it now but I hate it when I'm out having dinner with my friends and they are spending the whole time texting other people. It's so rude!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 12:32 AM
    And I thought I was bad! Hehe...
    07-24-08 07:58 AM
    Well I am guilty of checking my email and falling asleep with the berry in my hand. I was actually looking at this forum on my berry and just fell asleep.

As for the texting, I use to hate it. I'm okay with it now but I hate it when I'm out having dinner with my friends and they are spending the whole time texting other people. It's so rude!

Well the only time i txt at dinner is under the table and then i dont look, i dont have to look to type anymore i know where every key is so im good lol...sometimes i even type faster!
    07-24-08 12:52 PM
    dude chill...i said im done with high school...or i will be in about a week. thats done with high school at age 16, name the % of other people that you know that are done with high school at 16...so it dosent look like i didnt apply myself in high school when im done 2 years early and i started one year late when i was 6 instead of 5.

And i only txt when im with my family if they arent talking to me, if they are talking to me then i put my phone in my pants and talk to them, till whatever they are talking to me about is cleared up and done with.

And all i was saying is there isnt a lot of jobs for 16 year olds to be had right now...and im not flaming, mad or pissed im just replying.
    Very commendable! Congrats to you! Keep it up!!!
    07-24-08 01:11 PM
    I send/receive around 3-5,000 texts a month and that is between only a few people. I have one conversation at a time. I am not addicted, but I can't stand talking on the phone a lot of the time so I just use texts.

07-24-08 01:41 PM
    How in the world would you txt 45K in a month? That is plain insane!

07-24-08 01:52 PM
    Mild to normal. It depends on the month and what's going on really, but on average about 300 text messages a month. I have carried on a text messaging session with up to 3 people pre curve, but I get text messages off and on all day, sometimes there may be two convos at once, don't pay much attention to it. I check email frequently but that's mainly for business purposes. I only Im on my PC. But I check my BB 1st thing in the morning.

07-24-08 01:55 PM
    I would say I'm on the verge of being addicted to SMS lol. I average only about 3K a month but that's sent and received so I really only send about 1500. But I love Texting!

07-24-08 02:31 PM
    Very commendable! Congrats to you! Keep it up!!!
    Well thanks for being on my side!

and just fyi i only fit in to 3-4 of the items...so im just normal. :P
    07-24-08 03:15 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD