We all know the 20-somethings set the trend and cool factor in gadgets. But to my surprise, MSNBC is claiming BlackBerry owners are the wealthiest. I don't feel wealthy in this volatile stock market. Pass the Grey Poupon, maybe I'll feel better:

Technolog - Richest phone owners use BlackBerrys
    09-24-11 08:07 PM
    Well the last paragraph made the article loose all credibility. They could have just made up the numbers for all we know.
    09-24-11 08:27 PM
    Rofl.
    I'm a janitor at Walmart. I think it's likely the articles gist may be a bit off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-11 08:43 PM
    It's true, at least in developed countries like the one I live in. BlackBerry Phones are the most expensive ones, I have the Torch 9800 which costs $3799 (949 USD not unlocked) compared to the $3000 iPhone and $2699 Galaxy S2.
    Belonging to the high society (not trying to show off), I can see that everyone has a BlackBerry, I have more than 100 friends on BBM which is really great when going out.
    It also makes sense that business owners that earn more use BlackBerries.
    09-24-11 09:08 PM
    to me it makes sense that ppl who want quality and find out what that is, are not the same ppl who are taken in by glitz without substance behind it.
    09-25-11 06:43 PM
    Though it doesn't really matter to me what the wealthiest people use, it does make sense. Don't get me wrong, I love my iPhone but I still believe that the BlackBerry is more efficient as a business device.
    09-25-11 06:50 PM
    to me it makes sense that ppl who want quality and find out what that is, are not the same ppl who are taken in by glitz without substance behind it.
    Stereotyping much?
    09-25-11 08:05 PM
    me? nah.
    09-26-11 05:35 PM
    Ha, I'm low-income, poor. I haz a blackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 01:37 AM
    I don't make anywhere near 6 figures, not even combined with the wife and i ha e quite a few BB'S. Man to think i should be rich! Blasphemy, rich is so overrated anyway. Knowing me, I would live that rich lifestyle and be no further ahead than I am now, haha! Just how I roll!
    09-27-11 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD